Oil cup & handle

John Gold

22 0
Oil is doing well, my first target is $110-112

Niko29

12 0
You think price may revers and go in flat? I'd replace stop-loss to breakeven and wait for nonfarm payrolls. Crude oil inventories is going -1,300M.

Last edited:

sunset1

255 6
News

You might price may revers and go in flat? I'd replace stop-loss to breakeven and wait for nonfarm payrolls. Crude oil inventories is going -1,300M.

What effect if any will the oil inventories have as it is double what was predicted ?

Last edited:

Niko29

12 0
What effect if any will the oil inventories have as it is double what was predicted ?
I thought, that payrolls of oil inventories may considered in price, so revers effect may be not so strong, then it is holiday season starts in U.S.A., demand for gasoline grous, so trend may continues, i think.

Last edited:

Abdul2012

218 5
Hi Guys
Just want to start trade in oil and i need some information how to start?
how much lot ?
Long term or short one?
and any extra useful info?
thanks

Niko29

12 0
Hi Guys
Just want to start trade in oil and i need some information how to start?
how much lot ?
Long term or short one?
and any extra useful info?
thanks

Hi! How to start trade in oil?
At first you should find a broker, that fits you.(look at deposit, spread)
Depending on your deposit you may start trade cfd(contracts for difference) or futures.
Lot - if you start first time, take min.lot and don't forget about money management.
Long term or short one? - You should decide for yourself, according to your trader system.
Extra useful info? Whatch bloomberg tv, yahoo finance, news.
Good luck!

Last edited:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock