Ofav6

tecnitek

Hi,

I have a real license from OFAV6. I want to sell it. The cost of this license is 6000$ and i want to sell for 3900$. You need to pay to orderflowanalytics a fee of 250 for the new support that they need to give you. If someone are interested, pm

Content Package:

OFA Core + OFA Pro Upgrade + OFA EMT Tracker + Pivots

Thank's

Last edited:
Hi, I have $2,500 US for your software if you are interested. I also have to pay OFA as you know. Transfer via escrow.com, only US $.

Thanks
Joe

I have a half finished cheese sandwich and a very crinkled copy of The Beano circa 1994

will that do ?
N

Hi,

Offer: I'm selling the license (full package) for 3000. This offer expires on 15/05/2013

Thx

Hi,

Offer: I'm selling the license (full package) for 3000. This offer expires on 15/05/2013

Thx

give it another few more weeks, and you will be down to the 2500 that Seeto originally offered you. By then he's probably already got it and you wont be able to get rid of it. Do yourself a favour is my advice

give it another few more weeks, and you will be down to the 2500 that Seeto originally offered you. By then he's probably already got it and you wont be able to get rid of it. Do yourself a favour is my advice

Thank's malaguti for your interest, but it's and offer with a limited time. When this time expires, the Price will be the same.

Hi tecnitek, thanks for your PM advising that you would accept my offer. However since then I have managed to get hold of a full working copy of the software and also had a demonstration from OFA. The demo showed me nothing that was of any real use, and apparently it costs a further $500 absolute minimum to get hold of their basic training videos.

OFA's opinion was that if I wasn't willing to part with the $1500 for the software then another $500 for training (that I consider should be included anyway), then I must be "underfunded".

Well, far from it actually. They don't seem to consider that people may not like throwing $2000 down the drain if the software doesn't live up to expectations, so they just insult you by saying "obviously you can't afford it, you don't have enough money".

So as it stands I have no real interest in the software any more. In a non-trending market it is useless anyway, but I am not being held to ransom by a company that demands extra $$$ for basic training. Their software is way way more expensive than other good software like Jigsaw, which although difficult to master, at least it is reasonably priced and I can instantly see what it is supposed to be telling me, unlike OFA which is overpriced and not at all intuitive to use.

In fact I tried discussing Jigsaw's DOM with George but it was pretty much dismissed out of hand. I actually got the impression he had never seen it as he kept telling me there was no useful information in a DOM. I tried to explain the difference but he wasn't interested.

So if anyone wants to explain how to properly use this software maybe I will change my mind, but until then there are far more helpful vendors and useful products out there.

Cheers
Seeto.

You're wasting your time and money on this crap. Why do you think someone is selling the software at a knockdown price, because it already made him a millionaire or because he realised its rubbish and he's trying to con someone else into taking it off his hands?

seeto, i don't quite get why if you consider one piece of software "good" yet you are seeking further additional software aids? does adding to the toolkit help? what enhancements are you looking for over and above price?

Hi seeto,

Thank's for your large explanation sharing your experience with it. I agree with you in some but disagree in others. A trading software is only a tool. Speaking with my personal experience about the software i can say you that is very useful in your trading if you know how and when to use it, like any other software. I hope you find a tool that will help you in your trading. You are on the right way looking for orderflow tools, imho.
Thxs

Hi pboyles,
If actualy i'm selling my license is because i don't have other choice. I have had some problems with the company now solved. If i don't sell my license ( i have his written permission for do it) i can not use it. Really i don't want to sell it because it fits my trading style and if you know how to use it can help you in take better decisions. I want to close this story and for someone who are interested in buy it this can be a great oportunity.
Thxs

tecnitek, thanks for your reply. Yes, I do know your situation and what went on with OFA.

As for the others on this forum, one calling it "crap" and another dismissing my comments with "why don't you just use price action", what is wrong with you all? Why do you all consider yourselves so superior to everyone else?

This is an order flow tool, just as Jigsaw is, but they display orders very differently. I could ask you why don't you use order flow? It is far more logical than price action.

So don't make ill informed judgements about people or software unless you have personal experience with it. Get rid of those chips on your shoulders.

no chips here. I am merely inquiring as to why you are saying something is "good" but are looking elsewhere and don't appear to be sticking with the "good" solution to your needs.