Oanda

spinola

Established member
614 138
Do my spreads look big in this....?

Blow jobs really? Well I cant get that, I don't have a d!ck!
Im confused Oanda has No commission on retail forex trading accounts, No minimum deposits, No account maintenance fees or hidden costs such as 'inactivity fees'
As I said....
OANDA VS FXCM
SPREADS:
OANDA=1.2 ...$60 total cost
FXCM=2.5 $125 total cost
just FYI soooo who is sucking who?

With the lot size, Oanda is completly free, you could use $50 bucks and its free.You can hedge with sub accounts plus your primary one, and yoou can have 9 subs. Oanda has a one cancels the other (OCO) which allows me to scale in/out of trades. Plus You can trade right from the chart, move your TP and SL lines; place market or limit orders and modify them at the chart, its so nice.

Pardon, me Madam. I meant no offence.... :D

Now, these are spreads this am. London session between Oanda & FXCM

Oanda

2gvufeo.jpg

FXCM

2a5cbhl.jpg

Even when you add on FXCM comms. They still beat Oanda !!!

Oanda used to be cool. But, their dynamics of spread charges have changed from what they used to boast about etc. So ,I rest my case, oanda spreads are considerably fatter than fxcm, as the images above show.

FXCM also do on chart trading and have over 600 custom indicators and a helpful coding forum too. http://www.fxcodebase.com/code/viewforum.php?f=17

Good day , madam !

( pssssst, if you ask me too, psychologically, you can manage positions better too, with the comms. stripped out from the spread )

:)

fxmade2trade

229 6
Lol, we should have more girls here....

I scalp and I moved to a new broker lately, spread (now about 3 pipette) + commission A$ 5.5 per lot.

Just sharing, hope it helps......
Thanks
Sadly most girls make Sh!tty traders, usually too emotional for the logical world of finance. However, Forex is not logical lol

fxmade2trade

229 6
Pardon, me Madam. I meant no offence.... :D

Now, these are spreads this am. London session between Oanda & FXCM

Oanda

2gvufeo.jpg

FXCM

2a5cbhl.jpg

Even when you add on FXCM comms. They still beat Oanda !!!

Oanda used to be cool. But, their dynamics of spread charges have changed from what they used to boast about etc. So ,I rest my case, oanda spreads are considerably fatter than fxcm, as the images above show.

FXCM also do on chart trading and have over 600 custom indicators and a helpful coding forum too. http://www.fxcodebase.com/code/viewforum.php?f=17

Good day , madam !

( pssssst, if you ask me too, psychologically, you can manage positions better too, with the comms. stripped out from the spread )

:)

Lol no offense just stating the facts, i too would be a fan of head provided by platforms lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock