Oanda spreads euro and jpy 1pip

SvenFoster

and cable finally down to 3pips...

with the whole "pipette" thing I wonder if we ever see <1

jumpin ja hosifat.... if only the charts weren't pap. or at least redraw without needing to wiggle me mouse on the microsoft jvm on IE.

Before news events, don't you see something like 7 pips spreads on the major pairs? =P

TheWolf said:
Before news events, don't you see something like 7 pips spreads on the major pairs? =P
versus not being able to open or close a position with some "brokers" .... yes i see your point ;)

I've seen 1.2 on EuroDollar when its been very quiet...

Nothing less than 2 yet on either main Yen pair

One thing is sure its good for news for the business and clients that spreads are downsizing, still not widespread enough yet though. hmmmm.

in old days

And in old days we need to open 1miln$ accounts with fxcm or others to negotiate 1pips spread lol.
Andnow all for free for all good i like it.
Shame only Onada isnt first class broker.

FOREXHUSKY said:
And in old days we need to open 1miln$ accounts with fxcm or others to negotiate 1pips spread lol.
Andnow all for free for all good i like it.
Shame only Onada isnt first class broker.

You mean Oanda?
Many people would disagree with you and place Oanda as No.1 :)

LOL Neil we need made contest about brokers on this web then we will know who is good.
i after 5 years of life accounts know only one thing:

They will kiss your a... if they will see 7 numbers on account.

I recive more then 15k emails when i post my artcles on Moneytec and many of tem was not happy with onada,but some very happy with onada so im confused lol

FOREXHUSKY said:
LOL Neil we need made contest about brokers on this web then we will know who is good.
i after 5 years of life accounts know only one thing:

They will kiss your a... if they will see 7 numbers on account.

I recive more then 15k emails when i post my artcles on Moneytec and many of tem was not happy with onada,but some very happy with onada so im confused lol
Oh ! Nada! Very witty you are, FOREXHUSKY, your play on words is magnificent, marvellous.

Who is a 1st Class Broker?

OK so please advise -- What makes a 1st class broker? :cool:

What brokers are considered 1st class and why? :confused:

Why is Oanda not a 1st class broker and why? :|

Does anyone trade with CMS? Can I get some feed back concerning their VT software?

Looks like you got your wish for a sub 1pip Eurodollar spread. This morning it's so quiet it's reading 0.9...