The Oak island mystery

I did get to see the Oak island lot last night. Still messing about in the swamp without digging but right at the end they decide to descend the 10x hole. Twenty feet down and...........end of that serial.

They got a diver down 10X but the water was so murky he couldn't see anything.
The sooner they start digging out the real money pit the better. Their idea of freezing the pit's walls seem a bad idea. It will make the soil rock hard to dig down through.
Clear plastic, interlocking O rings might be a better idea. They slide down as the pit is dug and a new one is screwed onto the top one. No water and no gas while the walls are held in place.

Have they tried sending in a robot, rather than a human diver, I wonder. They must have.

Also every time I read something like this I wonder whether the people who did it initially didn't just create the mystery to mess with future generations, rather than actually hide something. Some people would go to great lengths to troll others.

Have they tried sending in a robot, rather than a human diver, I wonder. They must have.

Also every time I read something like this I wonder whether the people who did it initially didn't just create the mystery to mess with future generations, rather than actually hide something. Some people would go to great lengths to troll others.

Yes they sent in a robot diver. In the cavern at the bottom it saw a post and what looked like a rectangular box. Personally I think 10x is a waste of effort. They should have dug out the money pit itself.
One has to wonder why some people went to so much trouble to hide something that they knew they could not recover. That may lead us to Capt. Kidd who would try to bargain with the authorities in London for his freedom by offering a fantastic treasure that didn't exist. No one could prove it though as the Pit flooded when opened.
What happened in the last episode ? I missed it.

Yes they sent in a robot diver. In the cavern at the bottom it saw a post and what looked like a rectangular box. Personally I think 10x is a waste of effort. They should have dug out the money pit itself.
One has to wonder why some people went to so much trouble to hide something that they knew they could not recover. That may lead us to Capt. Kidd who would try to bargain with the authorities in London for his freedom by offering a fantastic treasure that didn't exist. No one could prove it though as the Pit flooded when opened.
What happened in the last episode ? I missed it.

The question is whether they'll discover something by the end of the documentary or it will remain a mystery.

The question is whether they'll discover something by the end of the documentary or it will remain a mystery.

If they prove there is nothing at the bottom of The Money Pit then I suppose that is the end of the documentary. A bit galling having spent so much money !
So called finding a Roman sword in the Bay is a bit too far fetched imho to be believed.

Any great mysteries from Bulgaria ?

Any great mysteries from Bulgaria ?

People discovered the oldest gold treasure in the world here. And the country is full of unearthed tombs, burial grounds, ancient ruins that are thousands of years old, remains of cultures and civilizations that have long been swallowed by history, I am sure there are plenty of mysteries.

People discovered the oldest gold treasure in the world here. And the country is full of unearthed tombs, burial grounds, ancient ruins that are thousands of years old, remains of cultures and civilizations that have long been swallowed by history, I am sure there are plenty of mysteries.

An enterprising guy like yourself probably has a metal detector then ?
I seem to recall Scythian gold figures. Worth millions ?

The UK has been greatly explored, dug up by archeologists and so there must be some wanting a new challenge, if you guys want some assistance ?

Perhaps someone has Discovery Channel 529 and could let us know what happens tonight at 7 pm ?

Will they discover the Ark or what ?

Perhaps someone has Discovery Channel 529 and could let us know what happens tonight at 7 pm ?

Will they discover the Ark or what ?

I found a blog last year from a woman that is psychic and does Remote Viewing.
She RV'd Oak Island and this is what she found.....

---

Q. I watched the first season of "The Curse of Oak Island" and I'm intrigued by the whole concept of the "money pit". Who built this elaborate construction hundreds of feet deep- containing platforms, messages and even booby traps?
A. The first thing I see is the discovery of this island, and it looks as though someone of power. I see red velvet which leads me to the direction of nobility...The nobility sent people scouting, the scouter were to look for treasures, whether it was resources, gold, food, even trees. Specifically I see enormous pine trees. I even get that smell of Muir woods in California. It looks like a scout actually found Oak Island hundreds of years ago. I want to say early like, the 1500 to 1600's. What brought them their or attracted the scout, were these huge trees. I feel like there was something special about the height, strength, and look of these trees.
---

much more here....

http://psychicfocus.blogspot.com/2014/04/oak-island.html

An enterprising guy like yourself probably has a metal detector then ?
I seem to recall Scythian gold figures. Worth millions ?

The UK has been greatly explored, dug up by archeologists and so there must be some wanting a new challenge, if you guys want some assistance ?

Nah, no metal detector for me. Legally speaking all archeological artefacts are considered property of the state, as far as I know. Only archeologists with official permission can go digging for them. Everyone else are considered looters and can be arrested. Most of them probably should be, considering the fact that they go digging for gold and in the process destroy priceless cultural artifacts that weren't made of precious metals.

Nah, no metal detector for me. Legally speaking all archeological artefacts are considered property of the state, as far as I know. Only archeologists with official permission can go digging for them. Everyone else are considered looters and can be arrested. Most of them probably should be, considering the fact that they go digging for gold and in the process destroy priceless cultural artifacts that weren't made of precious metals.

Good point about the looting so it may be better to recover them intact and put them in museums nearby imho. Draws in the tourists too and discourages criminals.

Good point about the looting so it may be better to recover them intact and put them in museums nearby imho. Draws in the tourists too and discourages criminals.

Indeed. Looting has been a huge problem. These people go in and destroy everything when they dig around for gold and what they do discover goes on the black market and from there to someone's personal collection.

Frankly, even if items discovered by archeologists don't go directly to a museum exhibition they still can be used by the scientists to figure out more about the people who lived on these lands thousands of years ago. The wealth of knowledge they provide alone is priceless.

Last night they finally got a diver to the bottom of the hole 10X. Why they don't remove the drill bit stuck in the shaft I don't know. Anyway they left us hanging on the news he had reached the bottom. Up next week I guess.

The new series starts tonight on Channel 531 at 10 pm.
About time they started digging the money pit hole imho now that they have located it.

Last edited:

Attachments

• Fenn'sMap.png
    Fenn'sMap.png
    1,021.4 KB · Views: 174