Nzd Usd

darktone

Veteren member
At resistance. Anyone else watching this pair?

Attachments

• nzd usd.JPG
    nzd usd.JPG
    131.3 KB · Views: 296
Always. You might want to keep half an eye out on AUD/NZD as well, as it plays a key part. Just can't break down through 1.1300. If it does that, Kiwi will look a better buy technically to me.

GJ

The way it looks to me right now purely on the chart is fair value seems about 150pips south of here and cheap around 300pips. The thing is how to play it with numbers just round the corner. Im thinking sell a bit here with a limit further up if we spike.. Decisions decisions! :)

Last edited:
Decision made. Sold half @16 limit for the rest @90...
Roll up ladies and gentlemen! Peerllace your bets! :p

Tears or beers! :cheesy:

Stopped out last week be again! still watchin u mofo! judging by this dead thread im the only one!lol:whistling

you're not alone mate - I have my beady eyes on the little monkey as well...

Good to know! :).. I cant be fighting 1hr HLs so im just watching / waiting this one atm. Be all over it if i see any bending goin on tho! :D

I watch it too! This congestion is getting a tad boring though... :sleep:

No not in yet. Was selling tops when it was coiling then left it alone when it broke up. Hindsight and 50! No fun swimming against the tide tho is it. No rush!:)

Oooh, I dunno, every pip counts and "what do pips make....." :cheesy: :whistling

Oooh, I dunno, every pip counts and "what do pips make....." :cheesy: :whistling

Oh i agree 100%! But Ive found picking tops and bottoms can cost (me anyway)! Thought the NZD USD (and NZD JPY for that matter) had showed its hand so i was playing, Then they both popped upside!lol. So im content to wait for direction then all i goto worry about is getting a bit size in high. There, you watch this fecker fall through floor now!:p

It just dont wana go down do it! For now its off the list, got my eyeballs on this instead.

Attachments

• nzdjpy 190208.JPG
    nzdjpy 190208.JPG
    104.7 KB · Views: 191
I seein bendin!:clap::sneaky:

Quick question. Whats your thoughts on JPY for next few years Mr G (anyone)? Just wondering, its been pretty volatile in the yen crosses for some months. Winds of change perhaps?

Attachments

• nzdjpy2.JPG
    nzdjpy2.JPG
    116.2 KB · Views: 202