Noxa for Neuroshell (for newbies)

toku3an

Hello,

I've had the indicators for a few weeks now and have been learning how to use them. I know there's a big thread here discussing the indicators, and I am going through it slowly, but have found a lot of the things discussed are way... way.. way... above my head... So, I decided to start this thread for people like me who wants to learn and understand the indicators and learn how to build profitable systems using them.

Here are my questions:

1.) from the manual section on CSSA-Long/Short entries #0,

"the cycle composite usually rides below or above the zero line (hence no whipsaw effect) in the context of developing trends. It is therefore possible to discard those spurious signals by simply testing the levels at which CSSA-cycles sits."

The CSSA-Cycles indicator at times goes through the zero line frequently.. then what does it mean it has no whipsaw effect? What does it mean to test "the levels at which CSSA-cycles sits" - does one create oversold/overbought bands around the zero line?

2. the CSSA-Long/Short #2 entries has a setting for threshold, range being -1 to +1, default sets to "0". It supposedly acts as a filter to reduce signals when market is trending. So, how does this work, go long when indicator cross back above -1? I've put both #0 and #2 type entries in trading strategies and visually inspect them on the charts... entry #2 works better with lesser signals... but I see the buy (sell) signals fired as CSSA-Cycle reading was way below -1 (+1).

Hope other Noxa users can help me on this. Probably have more questions later. Thanks!

Hallo,....anyone can help me to find Noxa Neuroshell software???....Thanks....