Nowler's Trading Journal

After reading this journal, do you think Nowler will be a successful trader?

• Yes

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Not enough information yet

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters

Kaeso

Established member
916 106
@FXX
Just finished that Ray Dalio audio book, Principles.
Without hesitation I would give it a solid 5 out of 5.

I've recommended it to more than a handful of people already. Very worth it... Regardless of who you are (unemployed/employed, business owner/thinking of starting up, educated/uneducated)

If you are reading this message then go pick yourself up a copy! It's a solid investment, like the T2W FAQ Book

Its a brilliant book yeah, thanks for the heads up Nowler and FXX (y)

i hope 2018 is going good for you both

Reactions: Nowler

Quantt

Established member
944 59
Its a brilliant book yeah, thanks for the heads up Nowler and FXX (y)

i hope 2018 is going good for you both

You guys are going to make me read the book...
Frankly I think he is a bit crazy (from what I have read and saw about/with him) or should we say eccentric (as we say about crazy rich people :)
so far I have been avoiding the book, but maybe I'll read it now...

Nowler

Experienced member
1,347 161
You guys are going to make me read the book...

You can listen to the Audiobook either :p

Frankly I think he is a bit crazy (from what I have read and saw about/with him) or should we say eccentric (as we say about crazy rich people :)
so far I have been avoiding the book, but maybe I'll read it now...

I have no idea what he's like personally so I cannot comment as to that, but I got a lot of reinforcement of somethings and a new way of looking at other things from it. That alone made it very worthwhile for me. I wish I could get one of the lads I know to read it because he is so far off the mark that when he adds 1+1 he gets shoe (yes, shoe!)...I mean... he's a whole new level of wrong...

There are two parts to the book, Principles of Life, and of Work.
He talks a lot about Bridge Water and how they built it up and the path they took with it. The biggest reason I recommended this to people is for the Life Principles as it addresses a large part of the reason people fail at trading (and in so many other areas) but the Work Principles were very valuable to me also!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock