Not getting filled

Falken

Hi traders;)

I would be very pleased if someone could answer my noob question cause this "Not getting filled thing" is starting to get quite annoying.

So, first of all, I trade forex using a spread betting broker. My method is all about breakouts from yesterday's high/low and I place my entry orders right above/below these areas.

Although my strategy is the holy grail I'm not getting filled. It's really lame.

Could it have something to do with the volatility around these prices that makes it hard to get in? Or is it something dishonorable with my broker?

I'm always allowed to open my oders and I always have the margin to do so, but my oders doesn't execute when they're supposed to. I just get the message "Oder Cancelled" everytime.

Guaranteed oder - will this option help me?

I would really appreciate if someone could explain this to me.

Hi traders;)

I would be very pleased if someone could answer my noob question cause this "Not getting filled thing" is starting to get quite annoying.

So, first of all, I trade forex using a spread betting broker. My method is all about breakouts from yesterday's high/low and I place my entry orders right above/below these areas.

Although my strategy is the holy grail I'm not getting filled. It's really lame.

Could it have something to do with the volatility around these prices that makes it hard to get in? Or is it something dishonorable with my broker?

I'm always allowed to open my oders and I always have the margin to do so, but my oders doesn't execute when they're supposed to. I just get the message "Oder Cancelled" everytime.

http://forum.alpari.co.uk/post14715-9.html

It is common in fx

http://forum.alpari.co.uk/thread6024.html

Hi traders;)

Maybe to do with your order types .When you place order what order types do you set ,are u putting in pending buy stop or sell stop orders?

Maybe to do with your order types .When you place order what order types do you set ,are u putting in pending buy stop or sell stop orders?

Maybe this pic will help. My oders are getting cancelled all the time now(n)

It must be something I do wrong?

Worth to mention is that I was getting filled before. I won like 15 times in a row, quite much money too.

Maybe my broker doesn't like me anymore ?...

Is this where you supposed to go DMA?

I'm confused:eek:

Attachments

• Cancelled.PNG
    Cancelled.PNG
    29.5 KB · Views: 239
Maybe this pic will help. My oders are getting cancelled all the time now(n)

It must be something I do wrong?

Worth to mention is that I was getting filled before. I won like 15 times in a row, quite much money too.

Maybe my broker doesn't like me anymore ?...

Is this where you supposed to go DMA?

I'm confused:eek:

You can't place pending limit orders at prices above current price.

You have to place pending buy stops

SPEAK TO BROKER