Nostra terra oil & gas

thelistener

ive never dipped into AIM STOCKS,
AS ANYBODY GOT ANYTHING TO SAY TO CONVINCE ME NOT TO BUY,IVE READ SEARCH READ THERE REPORTS ECT I LIKE THEM IVE BEEN OFFERD 0.48-0.49 I AM THINKING OF DIPPING INTO AROUND 10 GRAND WORTH,THERE IN WITH SOME GOOD OIL GAS OPERATORS IN THE USA.

I NEED REASONS WHY FOLKS I SHOULD NOT INVEST IT WOULD BE A SHORT TERM PUNT ONLY MAYBE UPTO 1 YEAR MAX OR TILL THE SHARE GOES TO 0.70 OR 0.75

THOUGHTS KINDLY I WILL READ

ive never dipped into AIM STOCKS,
AS ANYBODY GOT ANYTHING TO SAY TO CONVINCE ME NOT TO BUY,IVE READ SEARCH READ THERE REPORTS ECT I LIKE THEM IVE BEEN OFFERD 0.48-0.49 I AM THINKING OF DIPPING INTO AROUND 10 GRAND WORTH,THERE IN WITH SOME GOOD OIL GAS OPERATORS IN THE USA.

I NEED REASONS WHY FOLKS I SHOULD NOT INVEST IT WOULD BE A SHORT TERM PUNT ONLY MAYBE UPTO 1 YEAR MAX OR TILL THE SHARE GOES TO 0.70 OR 0.75

THOUGHTS KINDLY I WILL READ

You are most likely about to become the victim of a fraud. Presumably you received a call about this 'opportunity'.

no no you got me wrong,ive never done aim,i noticed the drilling come fracking as the potential to produce results.
just trying to convince myself is aim stocks worth having a punt,i hear read ect 1 well out of 8 is producing wait for it 269 bpd.
$27000 dollars a day plus its expected to live for 7 years thats a fair bit of income,plus if the other 7 produce well 0.50 seem very cheap

212's Black stuff punt strategy!
Pick 10 to 20 (or more) companies that burrow for the black stuff, spread your beer money equally across all of them and then when a few of them hit the target buy a magnum of Cristal.

thanks 212,hmm sounds tho that advice is risky,i just think ntog are possible onto something,i am thinking of dipping my toe in as a begginer to aim, thing is folks 0.47-48 today sp. seems blumin cheap for what could be a lil gem.

cmon i had barclays till liborgate, good job i bought in 08 at 50p a pop,paid of me house