Non farm payrolls, a cautionary warning re. slippage etc..

• Thread starter Black Swan
  • Start date
  • Watchers 9
i did, sorry i meant not to short usdjpy! i always get them back to front lol

lol yeh i said to go long usdjpy , meant to say short .For those technical analysts amongst us, UJ just broke out of a big swingin' dick trendline, what i want to see if us interest rates going up, leaving poor little yen the currency to be picked on and sold for carry trades

edit: zomgz i just got usdjpy mixed up again :D - DO go long usdjpy waas what i meant to say :D

I'm disappointed in you tbh, not sure why, but I found your *original* posts fascinating. However, given you are a multi nic with history I suppose I shouldn't be surprised :sneaky:. For you to continue dissembling is very poor form...

Who is he then? PM if you prefer.

For what it's worth, my ten bob each-way bet on Gold is down from here ... below 1100 but maybe by not much; or if it goes up from here, then only about $10-£12.

I also think a market crash is overdue, but must say it's been taking its own sweet time about doing it.

Didn't trade NFP specifically, but managed to squeeze a few pips out of cable and Euro without getting feet too wet, so I'm not complaining.

For what it's worth, my ten bob each-way bet on Gold is down from here ... below 1100 but maybe by not much; or if it goes up from here, then only about $10-£12.

I also think a market crash is overdue, but must say it's been taking its own sweet time about doing it.

Didn't trade NFP specifically, but managed to squeeze a few pips out of cable and Euro without getting feet too wet, so I'm not complaining.

Ok for me, none of my pairs 'reversed' from the positions I was already in. fwiw if you had dropped down a few TFs and played NFP (on EU) after waiting for the first 5, 10 and or 15 min candle to close and then followed the direction (as per fxcm's advice) you'd have done well.. 70+ pips?