Nice steady share

merignac

6 0
I was looking for a nice steadily rising share, mainly for spread betting. The AIM share LO-Q was great in this respect, until recently when it rose just a bit too much about a month back and has fallen ever since. It's a good company so hopefully will get back to it's previous steady (boring almost) rise. I prefer this type of share generally. Thanks.
:sleep:

M

member275544

0 0
I was looking for a nice steadily rising share, mainly for spread betting. The AIM share LO-Q was great in this respect, until recently when it rose just a bit too much about a month back and has fallen ever since. It's a good company so hopefully will get back to it's previous steady (boring almost) rise. I prefer this type of share generally. Thanks.
:sleep:

there are absolutely tons of them. Diageo, BT, ARM, Lloyds, admiral. Just take a look, the FTSE is awash with them. All steadily rising for the last few years.

kitbag1984

53 3
Rightmove. Ticker RMV is also a good one to watch.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock