Ngls

tag26

hey guys, new to the forum. i was just wondering what you guys though of Targa Resources Partners, NGLS. I recently bought around 30 shares of the stock for $6.55, im only a college student:p, and was wondering what you think?

hey guys, new to the forum. i was just wondering what you guys though of Targa Resources Partners, NGLS. I recently bought around 30 shares of the stock for $6.55, im only a college student:p, and was wondering what you think?
NGLS is in a sustained downtrend and price is repeatedly knocking on support at $6.00. There is little evidence on the chart to suggest any upside potential and quite a lot of evidence to suggest that price could waterfall to new lows if support is breached. If I were you, I'd sell your 30 shares at the earliest opportunity and invest your $180.00 on the things that students are supposed to invest in: drugs, booze and loose women.
Tim.

Bottom pickers are worse than nose pickers. At least with the latter you can get something to show for your efforts:cheesy:
They've only traded 60k so far today but the bid is at $6.96 so if you sell now you've made 6.25% on the current bounce i.e. $12.30 minus commission which will probably wipe that out. If it doesn't, then you should have enough for a Dunkin' Donut and a polystyrene coffee. That's a lot more than most t2w-ers make in a year :clap:

PS Don't let success go to your head or you'll lose all $180 on your next trade.

you know part of the problem with getting young people to invest in the stock market is a%^holes like you gammajammer. i was asking a question. i used money that i got for christmas on the stock market because i knew that prices are at an all time low. thanks for those who actually provided some decent feedback. what would be a good idea for me to do with the money. i was thinking about using some money to invest in ANF, abercrombie and fitch. they have a ton of money in cash, they are a strong brand- its true they wont be making a lot of money until this economy picks up but it seems like a smart investment.

Actually GammaJammer isn't an a-h. I don't know him, but judging from his posts he knows more than most on t2w.
There are often opening posts like yours which do come from spammers, so maybe he was a little hasty though understandably so.
The other thing you should understand is that British and US humour are very different and sometimes what is funny on one side of the pond is certainly not funny on the other side.
HNY to you.
Richard

Ah, "investing".
The people winding up Woolworths in the UK were offering all 815 branches for £1 (that's hardly worth a dime :) ) and I thought of investing £2 to buy the whole chain, but thought better of it.

Maybe you should cash in your shares and invest the whole $180 buying an entire business. I hear the entire share capital of GM and Ford will soon be going for less than that :)

This is an example of crappy British humour :)
Richard

haha well i dont really support the bailout at all let alone the bailout of the auto companies. everyone knew that the big three were screwed for a while. i think ford will be able to last- alot of their cars are actually of decent quality. the only company i can think of for the uk is rya.l. i remember a few years ago i was told ryanair was a solid company. i think there are alot of opportunities available these days.