NFA levies $2,000,000 monetary sanction against FXCM and orders refunds to customers

Jason,

Is it correct that only US based customers are going to be reimbursed?

Jason,

Is it correct that only US based customers are going to be reimbursed?

Hi pboyles,

That is correct.

The change to our execution process made last year adds positive slippage on all orders to all clients regardless of their jurisdiction. However, the settlement only impacted FXCM US accounts. No other accounts are eligible for a credit.

-Jason

Hi pboyles,

That is correct.

The change to our execution process made last year adds positive slippage on all orders to all clients regardless of their jurisdiction. However, the settlement only impacted FXCM US accounts. No other accounts are eligible for a credit.

-Jason

Did the allegedly unfair slippage practices affect only US customers or all customers?

There must be a fault with the T2W website, three posts just got deleted, I'm sure nobody would be foolish enough to force T2W to delete stuff, that always turns out to be counter productive.

Last edited:
Hello hare,

FXCM is fully capable of answering questions and joining the discussion without having to resort to this which is why I posted a response to the discussion :) . We have always taken this view as displayed by our involvement answering questions on Trade2Win and all other forums since 2009. I'm always available FXCM's representative to the forums to answer any questions as best I can.

-Jason
FXCM

Are you sure?

There must be a fault with the T2W website, three posts just got deleted, I'm sure nobody would be foolish enough to force T2W to delete stuff, that always turns out to be counter productive.

I've just checked and there have been no recent posts deleted. Is everything a conspiracy in your world ?

I've just checked and there have been no recent posts deleted. Is everything a conspiracy in your world ?
Yes pboyles, I can confirm that. The last post to be deleted was one by Pazienza - at noon yesterday - something to do with God taking a pair of snippers to his private parts!
Tim.

So back to my question to Jason. Were FX accounts outside the US affected by the slippage practices that resulted in the NFA actions?

Which posts were deleted? If they were mine they almost certainly were libellous and/or outrageously offensive, so there was probably nothing untoward going on.

There were some posts deleted yesterday as part of the houskeeping. There have been NONE .... 0 deleted today.