newsletters: which ones are worth subscribing to ?

slownsteady

Can anyone recommend some great newsletters ? I am thinking market timing newsletters or specific stock recommendations newsletters ? Is the James Dines newsletter worth subscribing to ? thanks for sharing

I guess there isn't any good newsletter out there, noone has ever used a newsletter that turned out to be valuable ? I am thinking about subscribing to Fuller Money, their fundamental commentary is interesting but I was wondering about their trade recommendations, what they would be like . Anyone has experience with FullerMoney? Also still interested in any feedback you have about the James Dines Newsletter.
cheers

Most advisory services for traders are crap, some are worth checking out . I know this one is pretty decent, www.alternative-investor.net the editor called teh recent rally in Gold and is often right about short term moves, I think they trade real $ . I have never subscribed I just read their free stuff

there are some very good investment newsletters out there. I think you can count James Dines among them although he's often very early in the cycle . Is he still calling for $1000 Gold? I registered with Fuller Money for samples and their commentary is very interesting indeed, couldn't tell if their trade recommendations make money ...
Good luck