Stock investing newsletters: are they worth their price?

elian12

From personal experience some of the high-tier expensive investing newsletters are giving a small advantage, when it comes to trading. Mostly because they have a sufficient number of members that can give an edge to a small stock, while few are also genuinely good to have and take under consideration regarding their research.

I like to take my own decisions of course when it comes to investing my money, though a good tip can always come in handy more often than not. If interested, just text me on telegram and I will be happy to answer your questions there.

I cannot call myself an expert or anything like that. I have just over the years collected some useful resources, from which I take their input and then can make my own educated decisions depending to my level of risk/reward on each case. You can find me on telegram: @elianeli

I get free write up from " The Bleeding Edge ". The new US computer chip claimed 100*s times faster than the conventional one is their latest. But I don't really do stock investing. Just forex.

I like Jeff Brown's writing and way of articulating his views in tech investing, particularly in heath sector (Early Stage Trader). Not big fun of Forex myself, I am more into stock investing in medium-to-long term horizons. I trade a bit more often with cryptos though.