News ?

Drill program

NORTH AMERICAN NICKEL INC. CONTRACTS WESTCORE DRILLING FOR THEIR 2013 MANIITSOQ (GREENLAND) DRILL PROGRAM

Vancouver, British Columbia, May 2, 2013 – North American Nickel Inc. (TSX VENTURE: NAN) (OTCBB: WSCRF) (CUSIP: 65704T 108) (the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has awarded a drill contract to Westcore Drilling from Salmo, British Columbia for the Company’s 2013 summer drill program on their 100% owned Maniitsoq property. The program is scheduled to begin in June, 2013.

A minimum of 3,000 meters is planned to extend high grade nickel-copper-platinum group sulphide mineralization discovered in 2012 that is open at depth and to assess high priority previously untested VTEM conductors.

The targets to be tested at depth occur within the 75 km long by 15 km wide Greenland Norite Belt (GNB) and include:

(i) Imiak Hill with mineralization intersected in 2012 that returned 66.08 meters (m) @ 0.55% nickel, 0.2% copper & 0.02% cobalt including 14.18 m @ 1.33% nickel, 0.38% copper and 0.04% cobalt, and,

(ii) Spotty Hill with a 2012 drill intersection of 123.94 m that graded: 0.81% nickel, 0.21% copper, 0.03% cobalt and 0.26 g/t total precious metals (“TPM”; platinum+palladium+gold) including: 24.20 m @ 1.75% nickel, 0.34% copper, 0.06% cobalt and 0.52 g/t TPM.

Two new and highly conductive anomalies will also be tested by the 2013 drill program. Target P-63 is an untested, norite-hosted anomaly that occurs along the edge of 1.5 km by 0.9 km norite intrusion in the southern part of the GNB. It tops out 73 m below surface, is 14 m thick, with an initial strike length of 58 m and dips to the northwest for 1,057 m.

The second target is an off hole conductor at Imiak Hill, down plunge of significant intersections made by NAN in 2012.

Further details of these target areas are available in the Company’s March 20, 2013 news release, available on their website (NAN - Home).

About North American Nickel

North American Nickel is a mineral exploration company with 100% owned properties in Maniitsoq, Greenland, Sudbury, Ontario, and the Thompson, Manitoba nickel belt. VMS Ventures Inc. (TSX.V: VMS) owns approximately 27.5% of NAN.

The Maniitsoq property in Greenland is a Camp scale project comprising 4,983 square km’s covering numerous high-grade nickel-copper sulphide occurrences associated with norite and other mafic-ultramafic intrusions of the Greenland Norite Belt (GNB). The 70km plus long belt is situated along, and near, the southwest coast of Greenland, which is pack ice free year round.

The first two discoveries of economic mineralization at Imiak Hill and Spotty Hill confirm the high value and potential of the GNB.

The Post Creek/Halycon property in Sudbury is strategically located adjacent to the producing Podolsky copper-nickel-platinum group metal deposit of Quadra FNX Mining. The property lies along the extension of the Whistle Offset dyke structure. Such geological structures host major Ni-Cu-PGM deposits and producing mines within the Sudbury Camp.

Statements about the Company’s future expectations and all other statements in this press release other than historical facts are “forward looking statements” within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and as that term defined in the Private Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The Company intends that such forward-looking statements be subject to the safe harbours created thereby. Since these statements involve risks and uncertainties and are subject to change at any time, the Company’s actual results may differ materially from the expected results.

For more information contact:

North American Nickel Inc.
Rick Mark
CEO and Chair
604-986-2020
Toll free: 1-866-816-0118

Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.

NAN.V Up on June Driling

Any one notice this ?

djk

North American Nickel

DRILLING & FIELD WORK ANNOUNCED
MANIITSOQ Ni-Cu-PGE PROJECT, SOUTHWEST GREENLAND
Over 100 Targets Identified

Vancouver, British Columbia, May 28, 2013 – North American Nickel Inc. (TSX VENTURE: NAN) (OTCBB: WSCRF) (CUSIP: 65704T 108) (the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has finalized the 2013 exploration plan for its 100% owned Maniitsoq project. The program, which is scheduled to commence in mid-June, will consist of a minimum of 3,000 meters of diamond drilling to follow-up on 2012 discoveries and test new geological, geophysical and geochemical targets identified from a review of exploration datasets. Surface pulse time domain electromagnetic (PEM) surveys and 550 line-km of helicopter time domain, electromagnetic and magnetic surveying will also be undertaken in areas not covered in 2011 and 2012.

NAN CEO, Rick Mark states: “We expect this to be a busy, exciting and productive year at Maniitsoq. Our experience on the project for the last two years and particularly our camp/drilling experience last year has allowed us to ramp up for our planned $5,500,000 2013 program smoothly and efficiently. Chief Geologist John Pattison has been full time on the project since we left Greenland last September. COO Neil Richardson will accompany our expanded ground team to Maniitsoq in early June with drilling expected to begin on, or around, June 21, 2013. Target identification has been very successful, as we now have identified more than 100 targets for consideration at Maniitsoq.”

NAN - Home

Re: NAN.V Up on June Driling

It's a pump and dump, North American Nikel is part of the the VMS outfit that he's been pumping on another thread.

I know, it was somewhat tongue in cheek...NAN, NAN, NAN..right in your face

It's a pump and dump, North American Nikel is part of the the VMS outfit that he's been pumping on another thread.

Reference this guy DJK.

He should engage more in the boards. As it stands his posts absolute stink of pump and dump, every one of them.

I picked him up on this previously on an extreme low volume high risk stock. Again for reference I have posted the link to this here for others to read and make haste before investing (if you can call it that).

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/stocks/172094-global-green-matrix.html#post2114250

The volume on this particular stock is non existence on some days. The average volume per day (dependent on time frame) can be around 50,000 (about £8k). In contrast a typical ftse 100 stock or blue chip share will trade in the many millions.

Put it this way, If I bought some of these (NAN.V) shares, even a few shares worth less than £10, the amount would have been the only purchase and would have stood out on 30-40% of the time on a daily basis. Here's the link for ease showing low/no volume:

NAN.V Historical Prices | NORTH AMERICAN NICKEL INC Stock - Yahoo! Finance

Stay away from this high risk, low reward stock. There are far better trades to follow and Trade2Win will help you with this. This thread should be locked and DJK banned or at the least warned. It looks suspiciously obvious that this person or persons are attempting to make money out of peoples blatant loss and ignorance/naivety.

FOR THE RECORD:

DJK's last reco Global Green Matrix has lost 20% since this posting and my suspicions on his pump and dump (old, cheap and tacky tactic) are high.

NOTE TO TRADE2WIN:

Personally I hate people like this and they would be prosecuted if found guilty of such acts. Having been in the circles of pump and dumpers many years ago I am fluent with how they work. They should be banned from such free exposure to the world public and T2W has a duty to react to such blatant acts, especially when repeated by the same person/s. There is freedom of speech then there is blatant taking the mickey.

WARNING TO DJK:

Your Trade2Win account can be tracked through your IP address and you should be aware that pump and dump IS Illegal and prosecutable under international laws.

Lee

Reference this guy DJK.

He should engage more in the boards. As it stands his posts absolute stink of pump and dump, every one of them.

I picked him up on this previously on an extreme low volume high risk stock. Again for reference I have posted the link to this here for others to read and make haste before investing (if you can call it that).

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/stocks/172094-global-green-matrix.html#post2114250

The volume on this particular stock is non existence on some days. The average volume per day (dependent on time frame) can be around 50,000 (about £8k). In contrast a typical ftse 100 stock or blue chip share will trade in the many millions.

Put it this way, If I bought some of these (NAN.V) shares, even a few shares worth less than £10, the amount would have been the only purchase and would have stood out on 30-40% of the time on a daily basis. Here's the link for ease showing low/no volume:

NAN.V Historical Prices | NORTH AMERICAN NICKEL INC Stock - Yahoo! Finance

Stay away from this high risk, low reward stock. There are far better trades to follow and Trade2Win will help you with this. This thread should be locked and DJK banned or at the least warned. It looks suspiciously obvious that this person or persons are attempting to make money out of peoples blatant loss and ignorance/naivety.

FOR THE RECORD:

DJK's last reco Global Green Matrix has lost 20% since this posting and my suspicions on his pump and dump (old, cheap and tacky tactic) are high.

NOTE TO TRADE2WIN:

Personally I hate people like this and they would be prosecuted if found guilty of such acts. Having been in the circles of pump and dumpers many years ago I am fluent with how they work. They should be banned from such free exposure to the world public and T2W has a duty to react to such blatant acts, especially when repeated by the same person/s. There is freedom of speech then there is blatant taking the mickey.

WARNING TO DJK:

Your Trade2Win account can be tracked through your IP address and you should be aware that pump and dump IS Illegal and prosecutable under international laws.

Lee

Wrong guy Lee,

Good bye !

I hold this stock and I will leave you guys to your own BS and leave this forum as I have been insulted by cheap remarks ..... typical if it's not one of the forums favorites stocks being posted about .....its' called pumping geeez ................................ give me a break.

Wrong guy Lee,

Good bye !

I hold this stock and I will leave you guys to your own BS and leave this forum as I have been insulted by cheap remarks ..... typical if it's not one of the forums favorites stocks being posted about .....its' called pumping geeez ................................ give me a break.

I'm glad my post got your attention. I would rather my post got yours than your post/s get others.

If you are genuine then why do you not contribute more to this great forum instead of just reco'ing company stocks, especially those that are high risk/ low reward. I am not surprised you own some of this stock and as you should know, by promoting it may result in naive ignorant people 'investing' in it resulting in a higher price for the existing (you) holders. This is the result of pumping and dumping.

If you are totally innocent (which is highly unlikely but possible), check out what pumping and dumping means and look into the methods employed. You will be shocked and horrified that you fit the bill perfectly. Once you have done this please feel free to apologies for the 'cheap remarks' line you have used. Unlike you copying and pasting info, I have put great effort into my posts in order to protect and educate others not to lose their money for your gain, known or otherwise.

More importantly, dont spit your dummy out, I am not Trade2Win, I am an individual having a discussion on an open forum, if you do not agree with what I say or my personal comments please feel free to respond in an adult and cordial fashion instead of using words like BS and 'cheap remarks' and 'give me a break', as though you are a victim. You are not. Its called debate. Please keep it polite as I have done with you.

So....what to do.....

Be more human on this board and get into the spirit of the forum. Imagine it like a public place where people are having various discussions face to face then imagine you walking into the crowd, reco'ing a high risk, low/no volume stock then leaving in a hurry without anything else to say, how does that look to you? Don't just come here promoting stocks of high risk, little or no volume knowing that you hold the stock and that a purchase run will inevitably rise the stock price meaning your stock is then worth more. Of course if you are genuine then you will look into pump and dump and still hang around this board and ultimately understand why I have gone to the trouble of writing these posts.

Lee