News/ Suggestions /Guidance on foreign stocks? Trading day and night.

cara2

I'm in the UK. US and to a lesser extent UK shares, are pretty well covered. There's ver y little on other European, or Far East stocks.

My preferred strategy is to get analysis/guidance on what's likely to be dong well, and day trade it, (simplified) but with a trailing stop loss and TPs, and hopefully not be glued to the screen.

London market opens at 08:00, but things aren't very volatile. Stocks sometimes jump off the open a percent of two, then some can be traded as they retrace, sometimes for the rest of the day. Banks, faily often. (Add Ocado, RR, MKS) There's a Tax on buying UK stocks of 0.5% , and the spreads on cfd are quite wide, so that's difficult. Small cap liquidity is awful.

Europe is open at about the same times. Spreads can be reasonable (Taxes but lower than UK) , but I have no source of "intelligence".

For US day trading, ( 14:30 to 21:00 UK time) the best source I have is TraderTV live. They issue guidance daily - free. They update through the day.

Japan (and Hong Kong) are of particular interest. Not a clue where to get forecasts online.
Japan opens at midnight, HK 01:30, the latter is a bit of a stretch. I'm often up late, like now. {edit: early hours at time of writing, I forgot to press GO]
{Is anyone trading India - I have no idea how}

The only way I have to know which stocks to pay particular attention to, are (eg TradingView) Screeners, and the previous days, jump off the open, etc. It works but inefficiently.
This week - well 4.5 days and 4 nights Bear in mind that Coinbase and Marathon (& probably Riot) digital were going up 5% or more each day (I can't trade BTC directly)
(-) means shorted. ALso keep checking oil and gas - can be a few % in a day.

MOnday 18th on guidance - AF 5 and Coin 6 Lcid 8
Monday night Kawasaki 8% MN 10%
Tues AF 12% Mara 12% (+ - +)
Tuesday night [J] Namura 23%
Weds AF (-) 11% LCID 8.5% (-)
Wednesday night Namura 10% Kawasaki 5%
Thurs AF 11% Oil 6%
Thurs night Kawa 3.8% MN 12%
Fri a.m MARA 7%

I won't pretend I got all of those fully, but had some from them. Taking middle figures 6% + 9%, + 12% + 20%, + 9% + 8%, + 10%, + 10% , 7%.

That's x2.37. Then on top it's leveragable 5x. Over 1k% then. Would have been good if I'd put proper amounts on them.

In the same time the 3x leveraged coin ETPs rose between 42% and 59% (why more in Italy)

Last edited: