CHI_Trader

Hey guys I'm new to the Stock Market and want to get more knowledge of the markets, and products. What would be a good way to get knowledge? What should I read? or study? I'm only 20 years of age but I have a pretty good resume, in other fields like Banking, Real Estate, & Finance. What should I do to learn more about the Stock Market? Thanks for the help and guidances guys and gals.

Hey guys I'm new to the Stock Market and want to get more knowledge of the markets, and products. What would be a good way to get knowledge? What should I read? or study? I'm only 20 years of age but I have a pretty good resume, in other fields like Banking, Real Estate, & Finance. What should I do to learn more about the Stock Market? Thanks for the help and guidances guys and gals.

Get started with a demo account with a broker
Start reading all you can, and don't spend anything on a course, or anybody offering to teach you
John J Murphy's Technical analysis of the financial markets is a great starting point
Then get yourself a strategy, back test it and then trade that demo account.
when you think you might have something, then try it for real
good luck

Hi CHI_Trader,
Welcome to T2W.

Start with the first two links in my signature and go from there. Feel free to ask questions - and any feedback you care to give regarding the site and what we can do to make it better - would be much appreciated.
Tim.