Newbie needs help :)

Adrian.K

Hi everyone

My name is Adrian, I am 22 and I am seeking some help. I am a final year university student on BA International business course and I am seeking to become a trader. I have recently started to read what the best way for me to get into the trade is. I know that chances for students not from the top 10 universities are quite slim and here is my question. What are my chances realistically?

The only thing that differentiates me from most of the International Business course is the facet that instead of going on exchange aboard in order to make the degree international i am actually a part of a team launching a social enterprise in The Kingdom of Bahrain.

All help will be much appreciated

Hi everyone

My name is Adrian, I am 22 and I am seeking some help. I am a final year university student on BA International business course and I am seeking to become a trader. I have recently started to read what the best way for me to get into the trade is. I know that chances for students not from the top 10 universities are quite slim and here is my question. What are my chances realistically?

The only thing that differentiates me from most of the International Business course is the facet that instead of going on exchange aboard in order to make the degree international i am actually a part of a team launching a social enterprise in The Kingdom of Bahrain.

If you have money then you can do it. There are probably some good trading courses that you can use. I would take care and understand first the different types and styles of trading, before you start to burn your own cash. Understand what risk is.

Hi everyone

Degrees are a worthless piece of paper when it comes to trading (since this is a forum focused primarily on forex I assume you meant forex trader). Your chances realistically are what you want them to be.

In case you are willing to put in the work required you have a realistic chance to make it.

Tips for Forex Trading Beginners
  • Know the Markets. We cannot overstate the importance of educating ourselves on the forex market.
  • Make a Plan and Stick to It.
  • Practice.
  • Forecast the “Weather Conditions” of the Market.
  • Know Your Limits.
  • Know Where to Stop Along the Way. .
  • Check Your Emotions at the Door.
  • Keep It Slow and Steady.

Tips for Forex Trading Beginners
  • Know the Markets. We cannot overstate the importance of educating ourselves on the forex market.
  • Make a Plan and Stick to It.
  • Practice.
  • Forecast the “Weather Conditions” of the Market.
  • Know Your Limits.
  • Know Where to Stop Along the Way. .
  • Check Your Emotions at the Door.
  • Keep It Slow and Steady.
This is the second thread where no one has posted for over 8 years that you have replied to today. Are you just a Spambot?

The issue is you have jumped straight into how to start trading rather than other background information and how the markets move and possibly why. Also entering a trade is easy but getting out and knowing when is much harder. Of course you can do it but don't rush the process. Much like a degree it will take time and study to make a go of this. My personal opinion is that it is a noble endevour.