New Trader with some experience & New to T2W

Leonidas_FX

I'm hoping to take my trading experience to a new level and sustainable monthly income...I have traded binary options but want to reflect successful trades experienced in Binary to the more lucrative world of Forex.

I have one question currently, I have been using Admiral Markets MT4 but am noticing a lag with corresponding gaps in price action and formed candles...I think this is down to server issues but would love recommendations for broker based MT4 offerings that are more stable in your experience.

I'm hoping to take my trading experience to a new level and sustainable monthly income...I have traded binary options but want to reflect successful trades experienced in Binary to the more lucrative world of Forex.

I have one question currently, I have been using Admiral Markets MT4 but am noticing a lag with corresponding gaps in price action and formed candles...I think this is down to server issues but would love recommendations for broker based MT4 offerings that are more stable in your experience.

Hello. I've used several brokers over the years and now am with FXCM. Their service so far has been excellent. I do seem to have a stable online connection.

Morning,i use Alpari Uk, and Hirose Uk both have fast Meta4 platforms Alpari just the quicker,both regulated by the FCA and therefore follow all rules pertaining to brokers.I have had no issues worth speaking about.Mike

Hi Leonidas_FX,
Welcome to T2W.

I can't help on the broker front I'm afraid, but I was struck by your post as you imply that you're successful trading binary options but think you'll be better off in "the more lucrative world of Forex". As a matter of interest, may I ask what makes you think Forex is more lucrative and how will it enable you to enjoy a "sustainable monthly income" as opposed to any other market?
Tim.

Well, it also depends on where someone is from. A sustainable monthly income in Eastern Europe, for example, is 1000 euro :)

Hi mate,

Feel free to contact me at [e-mail address deleted] for advise.
ajaiye,
If you want to offer advice, do it openly on the public boards, and not privately via PM or e-mail. The latter is unacceptable and contrary to the ethos of the site which is to help and support one another for free.
Tim.