New to trading and keen to learn.

JPS67

I have just moved back to the U.K. and I am looking at learning how to trade. I have dabbled a little in Australia with a mixed results, but luckily I made money overall. I would like to properly learn reading charts and know what people use for online brokers with live feeds of the markets. Any advice would be great.

I have just moved back to the U.K. and I am looking at learning how to trade. I have dabbled a little in Australia with a mixed results, but luckily I made money overall. I would like to properly learn reading charts and know what people use for online brokers with live feeds of the markets. Any advice would be great.

You must pass the entrance exam first. Answer the question below

Joline, on a blind date with a stockbroker, asked him what his favorite stage of human development is, what she should be doing in the stock market, what his sexual orientation is, and about his preferred way to end a conversation. His answer left her feeling very in sync with him.

What was his answer?

TradingView Ideas should be a place start, especially if you want to try ready solutions and start from practice and concrete examples. Broker webinars can be helpful too but their quality vary, depends on the speaker and the topic.

Joline, on a blind date with a stockbroker, asked him

what his favorite stage of human development is - early neanderthal

what she should be doing in the stock market - nothing as she is a woman

what his sexual orientation is - everything

and about his preferred way to end a conversation - walk away

His answer left her feeling very in sync with him.

What was his answer?

see above for ideas......??

Learning is not a goal, that's a process and you shouldn't learn just to keep on. Your learning should be an instrument that allows you to achieve your main goal - to become a good trader, so you need learn only those points, that will be beneficial to your trading. Also, you should learn step-by-step, as many traders start learning from the hard things, when even don't understand the basics. Of course, that's the way that will ruin your trading, so read good books and read blogs, but don't think that learning is the only key to success. Another point is an experience and in trading it's even more important than learning some stuff. I think that the best way is to find a reliable broker with strong educational center and convenient demo-account.

if its defined as learning you are in the wrong game .......

trading is a passion and it hurts if you dont know something you should......its like a hunger .......

N

Joline, on a blind date with a stockbroker, asked him what his favorite stage of human development is, what she should be doing in the stock market, what his sexual orientation is, and about his preferred way to end a conversation. His answer left her feeling very in sync with him.

What was his answer?

"Baby, buy, bi, bye."