New to FX

caffery james

Hi guys,

This is my first post and I wanted to introduce myself. I am James and have recently moved to Dubai from the UK.

Have some experience trading stocks but only FX for last year or so.

Was wondering if you can recommend any EA's that work well?

Cheers

Cheers

All EA's work perfectly in driving your account to margin call. :D

But there is still no EA created for retail trading ensuring consistency in yielding profit.

All EA's work perfectly in driving your account to margin call. :D

But there is still no EA created for retail trading ensuring consistency in yielding profit.

haha what about institutional ones? Surely there must be some that work. I also plan to use a VPS to make sure it is consistent.

Hi guys,

This is my first post and I wanted to introduce myself. I am James and have recently moved to Dubai from the UK.

Have some experience trading stocks but only FX for last year or so.

Cheers

First of all Welcome to T2W James, I have one advice please check the Dubai rules first about trading to avoid any RISK.

Hey James, I have been here for some time. To be honest in my experience most EA's don't work due to large Draw downs and risk. When the trend changes they generally can't handle it. I have heard of independent developers creating workable EA's but they don't share them and constantly need and require tweaking.

If you can learn to manual trade I would say its a better option.

Hey James, I have been here for some time. To be honest in my experience most EA's don't work due to large Draw downs and risk. When the trend changes they generally can't handle it. I have heard of independent developers creating workable EA's but they don't share them and constantly need and require tweaking.

If you can learn to manual trade I would say its a better option.

Hi Prestige,

Yes I am also manual trading in short time zones (scalping) but want to maximise my return with a long term trading EA to help build up capital.

Hi Prestige,

Yes I am also manual trading in short time zones (scalping) but want to maximise my return with a long term trading EA to help build up capital.

I do a bit of scalping, which broker are you using because some slip you and do other penalties as they don't like it on their platform.

I do a bit of scalping, which broker are you using because some slip you and do other penalties as they don't like it on their platform.

I am using BlackBull markets, tey don't seem to be penalising me at all tbh but have only just started with them. Which time frame do you use with scalping?

I haven't heard of them, are they ECN? Dealing desks will always slip you.

I use the 5min charts because usually the 1min are too volatile. If you are looking for a good entry you can always go down to 1min tho.

There are some good articles here on scalping if you look around.

I haven't heard of them, are they ECN? Dealing desks will always slip you.

I use the 5min charts because usually the 1min are too volatile. If you are looking for a good entry you can always go down to 1min tho.

There are some good articles here on scalping if you look around.

I am not sure but here is their site www.blackbullmarkets.com

They credit my bank wire fees and give me a free VPS so can't complain. Okay can you please link me some threads on scalping here? Or tell me which sections to look in.

I am not sure but here is their site www.blackbullmarkets.com

They credit my bank wire fees and give me a free VPS so can't complain. Okay can you please link me some threads on scalping here? Or tell me which sections to look in.

never heard before with the brokers, but checking their website why they use other website source for price quotes on their own website. :)

for scalping method you may want to check
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex/153716-bob-volman-price-action-scalping-324.html
been succesfully use these method on my tickmill account for scalping purpose based on price action. better check out the thread regularly for newest update daily chart analysis ( dropbox link).