New Spreadex Platform

trillionaire

All,

It's a lot better than previously, though that ain't saying much, for in comparison with IG Index, I feel, as a platform, it misses out on the RNS feed which IG supplies linked to each stock via Reuters, which I believe is very valuable. It does however, have a top daily risers and fallers which appear to to update in realtime.

I like it - at least they have got the charts sorted.. I like Spreadex but haven't used them for ages as they didn't have charts. I will definitely be using them a bit more often now.

Site looks quite cool, a little but more of the 21st century than the last one! (y)

Here an behind the scenes promotion video of Spreadex, with interviews with the founder of Spreadex and some of their traders.

SPREADEX

Interesting video! Brasil - what's this financial-spread-betting website? are them some sort of a 'price comparison' site? i vaguedly recall seeing some stuff about clive cooke (city index) in the past from them.

I think S&L is their smaller outfit. the free guaranteed stops are good but the margin and spreads are astonishingly high. i think their spreads on blue chips are about 2%!!