new option day trader

opt

Hello to all option day traders,
After years of paper trading I finally gathered the courage to open an actual account.
I'm an amateur so right now I'm trading simple calls and puts.
Trading 1 strike in the money using directional plays at the open
when the nasdaq is up or down more than .5%(in and out less than 30 min.)
I'm also trading the SPY here and there.(because it's so liquid like the Q's)
I'm only trading 10 contracts at a time for now and have had decent luck making $200/$300 a day.
I guess I'm starting where most of you were some time ago.
Is there any advice you can offer for a beginner like me?
I would really appreciate it.
Thanks.
opt

Are you trading in binary options broker. If yes then my advice to you is to trade in 60 seconds or 5 minutes options as you will be having more chances of winning in these options.

Are you trading in binary options broker. If yes then my advice to you is to trade in 60 seconds or 5 minutes options as you will be having more chances of winning in these options.

Hi thanks for your reply.I'm trading the actual Q's and SPY options,not binarys.
Do you trade either one? If so can you give me any tips to make things easier.
This week I'm not doing so great.Any help would be great.
Thanks in advance.

Hi thanks for your reply.I'm trading the actual Q's and SPY options,not binarys.
Do you trade either one? If so can you give me any tips to make things easier.
This week I'm not doing so great.Any help would be great.
Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately I am not trading these but I have good knowledge about trading the binary options and know a person who train how to trade successfully these binary options.

Unfortunately I am not trading these but I have good knowledge about trading the binary options and know a person who train how to trade successfully these binary options.

I have considered trying the binary options.
Would you or your friend be willing to help me get started?
There are many web sites to choose from for binary's,which one do you use and what are your average returns?I can help you with call and put options if you are interested.
Thanks again.

I would stay away from those as that is pure gambling and nothing else. It is not possible to time the markets to the point where you can create a good strategy based on 60 second options.