New money management system?

nswnsw4

As most of you know money management is key to being profitable. But most money management systems I have seen seems repetitive. The typical 2%, 1-2 profit loss ratio, set stop loss at 1.5 ATR. Do you guys have a money management system that is profitable and that is completely unique. Would be interested to hear.

As most of you know money management is key to being profitable. But most money management systems I have seen seems repetitive. The typical 2%, 1-2 profit loss ratio, set stop loss at 1.5 ATR. Do you guys have a money management system that is profitable and that is completely unique. Would be interested to hear.
This should be based on your own trading systems and back testing, to start I would recommend checking Kelly criterion

I think adjusting position sizes based on volatility or using trailing stops is good. Always backtest and be ready to adapt any strategy, whether it's standard or unique, as markets change.

I use an adaptive system where the size of positions changes depending on market volatility and my recent trading performance. This helps reduce risk during unstable periods. I have also integrated the Kelly criterion to calculate the optimal size of positions, based on the probability of winning and the reward-to-risk ratio.