NEW BEST Automated Forex Trading

fx_estelu

Hello, my Automated Forex Trading the ADVISER who has been checked up on real!
With 2008.04.01 - 2008.07.31 increase in the deposit in 13 times on REAL!!!
And IT AT the MINIMAL RISKS! the help at acceptance of the trading decision the adviser uses mathematical algorithm which is based on calculation of a deviation from a median of statistical distribution of the price for the certain time interval in view of quantity of tics for the same interval.
On DEMO accounts the adviser shows mad profitableness!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are interested More detailed information on the adviser and its reception by it write to me on email -

I answer any your questions

Last edited:
And IT AT the MINIMAL RISKS! the help at acceptance of the trading decision the adviser uses mathematical algorithm which is based on calculation of a deviation from a median of statistical distribution of the price for the certain time interval in view of quantity of tics for the same interval.

fantastic!
now borrow a measly £1000, and trade it into £13,000 in 4 months.
keep £9,000. pay back the £1,000 borrowed.
then multiply the £3,000 into £39,000 in the next 4 months.
keep £20,000 for bills expenses.
now trade the £19,000 into £253,000 in the final 4 months.

let us know how you get on.

Automated Forex Trading - Premiums SMERCH

fantastic!
now borrow a measly £1000, and trade it into £13,000 in 4 months.
keep £9,000. pay back the £1,000 borrowed.
then multiply the £3,000 into £39,000 in the next 4 months.
keep £20,000 for bills expenses.
now trade the £19,000 into £253,000 in the final 4 months.

let us know how you get on.

Automated Forex Trading - "Premiums SMERCH" you can find this program in search system

you can find this program in search system

Fantastic! Send me the system now and in 6 months I'll give you double what you are asking for it if its so great.

On second thoughts,:sleep:just p**s off!

Last edited:

Sales presentation needs some more work....

....to quote Theo on Dragons Den

"I would rather stick pins in my eyes than invest in your product.."

Only idiots will buy ur system

Only idiots???
I offer 100% profitable working system. At my clients it shows profit on real! And they not to time have not taken offence at me! THEY are happy! AS YOU DARE to OFFEND THESE PEOPLE! It is not necessary to ENVY. IF YOU do not HAVE MONEY to GET THAT it is not necessary to OFFEND THOSE WHO HAS bought! YOU have disappointed me!

Only idiots???
I offer 100% profitable working system. At my clients it shows profit on real! And they not to time have not taken offence at me! THEY are happy! AS YOU DARE to OFFEND THESE PEOPLE! It is not necessary to ENVY. IF YOU do not HAVE MONEY to GET THAT it is not necessary to OFFEND THOSE WHO HAS bought! YOU have disappointed me!

Get over yourself. Peddle your wares on some other site where you may find the gullible and ignorant waiting to be sold e-z riches.

:idea:"100% profitable working system" In that case just work the system yourself and make millions.:rolleyes:

dont trust this/ my experience

go ahead n trust this guy if you wanna loose the money.. it doesnt..all stupid demo where all positions r taken just that way.. worst is that this guy alexander n his colleague will answer you 3-4 queries and later when u rn eally need assistance, they dissappear n will appear when he needs to sell his new system 9which he'll fist try to sell through his colleague) give worst of excuses saying was in hospital, etc, etc or that your friend abused him so he lost interest in dealing with you. worst. paid us$1,000/- for it and another $250 for his other system and just cant use on anything..lost. maybe i can give it free than paying this fkg man thousands. good luck guys..