neuro trend

Christiaan

hey guys

I'm just quicly gonna show you something.It's called the neuro trend and it's another one of my cheap indicators a 5 year old can trade.I thought to myself if I trade the 7 am gmt time to 8am gmt time hour excluisively when I know there will be a lot of volume then should similiar systems have similair results?

So i dug up an old system and thought to myself If i trade this system at the exact sametime( 5-30 min after 7am gmt time) will it make it more effective and more profitable.

It the end the results are almost identical.There is another system I will love to get my hands on it's called the smart neuro trend rider and what I like about this system is the fact that it not only gives you the direction of the trade that's easy but it aslo caculates if the trend is almost at a end or if there is room left to profit.If it works well it can be a powerfull tool.

Attachments

• 1 sept.gif
    1 sept.gif
    56.3 KB · Views: 1,876
  • 8 sept.gif
    8 sept.gif
    59.1 KB · Views: 892
  • 10 sept.gif
    10 sept.gif
    59.2 KB · Views: 700
hey guys

I'm just quicly gonna show you something.It's called the neuro trend and it's another one of my cheap indicators a 5 year old can trade.I thought to myself if I trade the 7 am gmt time to 8am gmt time hour excluisively when I know there will be a lot of volume then should similiar systems have similair results?

So i dug up an old system and thought to myself If i trade this system at the exact sametime( 5-30 min after 7am gmt time) will it make it more effective and more profitable.

It the end the results are almost identical.There is another system I will love to get my hands on it's called the smart neuro trend rider and what I like about this system is the fact that it not only gives you the direction of the trade that's easy but it aslo caculates if the trend is almost at a end or if there is room left to profit.If it works well it can be a powerfull tool.

Are going to share the indicator?? or is this a Buy me thread???;)

It doesn't look like a "buy me" thread. It looks like a case of "spot the change of trend" and looks good, to me. You don't have to get the trend change, just the probablities of it continuing, once the trend has changed. They are 30M bars. 10M bars have less risk, IMO. Neither need an indicator.

Tell us, Christiaan, please, that you are not trying to sell something. I am notorious for supporting someone who, subsequently, gets chucked out by the monitors. :D

i assure you i'm not trying to sell you anything.And even if I were I would draw no benefit from it.Now a update for anybody who's intrested i had two losing trades today bringing my profit down to 20 pips.I only need two losing trades in a row to be at breakeven piont.

Having said that i just started trading with real cash this system works very well historically traded during the correct hours and we all know that one bad day or even two for that matter means very little.I sure hope the systems picks up this week and I get a few big ones as it has done in the past.My only regret is that i did not start trading this system a week earlier with real cash well on the 1 september alone I would have caught about around 80 pips.As for the two comparisons i made it does not matter which one i use when they are so similair and sometimes even identical.

hey guys it's me again I just want to to have a look.I'm not completly closed to the idea my current system might not continue to work,though i'm not abandoning it I'm always looking out for new systems.Cause if my current system does end up a failure i don't want to spend 8 hours a day staring at charts just to make 200 pips at the end of the month.

Now the reason why I have not bought this system is because 1. I need to give what I have a fair chance

2.I'm flat broke

But the chances are that 2 weeks from now even if i'm doing very well and I just might , i'll propably buy it anyway cause I just can't help myself.It looks like a really good system.I'm still waiting for the author to tell me in which timeframes he recommends you use but it's only been an hour.Have a look and tell me your thoughts

http://www.tradebit.com/filedetail.php/104278618-trend-signals-forex-system

forex trend signals

thank you

Last edited:
hey guys it's me again I just want to to have a look.I'm not completly closed to the idea my current system might not continue to work,though i'm not abandoning it I'm always looking out for new systems.Cause if my current system does end up a failure i don't want to spend 8 hours a day staring at charts just to make 200 pips at the end of the month.

Now the reason why I have not bought this system is because 1. I need to give what I have a fair chance

2.I'm flat broke

But the chances are that 2 weeks from now even if i'm doing very well and I just might , i'll propably buy it anyway cause I just can't help myself.It looks like a really good system.I'm still waiting for the author to tell me in which timeframes he recommends you use but it's only been an hour.Have a look and tell me your thoughts

http://www.tradebit.com/filedetail.php/104278618-trend-signals-forex-system

forex trend signals

thank you

You've disappointed me! :devilish:

You do want our money, after all! You are putting me in a very untenable position with the monitors. My credibility is being put sorely to the test by people like you.

Not so

I don't want your money you see it's a give and take i give you a link to a system that looks to me like a really good system you need to decide whether you're gonna take it.If you do you need to give me some of your results and experciences.I'll take the risk myself except that i don't have the cash right now.I did not try to conn you and i never lied to you.

Having said that I won't make a single buck out of the sale.I don't have any relationship with the seller except one e-mail where I asked him what timeframes the system can be traded on and he replied any, though most systems just can't work on a 1 min frame.

Now an update for anybody who's intrested.i made only 16 pips today.The trades potentail before i exited was around 27 pips.But then it started refersing right on top a major phyco number and after yesterdays two losses I said to myself there is no way in hell i'm taking less than 15 pips even though it meant braking my own rules.

If it will cost me some moola i don't know the trade if i'd stick to my rules are still open though it does not seem to go anywhere.Now after four days or 5 hours i'm up 35 pips.Now i'm not too worried yet this system has proven that it can capture big trades i just have to sit and wait and ofcourse have some self-disicpline.

Last edited:
Re: Not so

Even though you might take a trade here and there that does not go anywhere the awesome risk/reward ratio does compensate for it.

Attachments

• 14 sept.gif
    14 sept.gif
    50.4 KB · Views: 1,190