Negative Balance Protection

:LOL:

It is not up to you if you compound your account. Watch! It is pretty simple. I enter into a trade and make 0.092%. Now, I have 1.00092 * my principal. I enter into a second trade and make on average 0.092%. Now, I have 1.00092 * 1.00092 * my principal or 1.00092^2. 1.00092^2 = 1.00184084. That is compound interest.

You admittedly say that you rarely catch greater than 10 pips. You also said that you catch more trades that net you less than 10 pips than you do more than 10 pips. It is not me who is constantly changing their stats to suit their needs.
:whistling

By these numbers, you would have made less than I calculated.

You and Peti305 are two peas in a pod.

hI hhiusa

Again - WRONG AGAIN

I don't compound my stakes or my Capital Account - as I withdraw profits anything from every 3 to 6 days

Shall I repeat that again - I dont do anything that maybe normal traders do . I am not interested in taking my capital account up to half a million or more - I want my account to stay between say $60 and $75k every week and I have no interest on trying to enter larger stakes of say 10+ lots per pip - and therefore your argument is incorrect based that I am using compound interest with my stake size

So again - I must repeat this - you are wrong with your assumptions

Next wrong point - and you just dont seem to get this

I DO CATCH MOST DAYS TRADES OF 40 -100 + PIPS - but they are not all on full stake size

So - you are wrong to say I dont catch trades greater then 10 pips !!

Are you a politician or journalist ?? You are brilliant at putting YOUR "spin" on every thing you re- comment on - its so obvious

I think I need to explain this regarding my positive trade pip count - because I know you understand this - but of course with your negative spin - others may not

If I make 10 positive trade - 4 might be a lot more than 10 pips - even 50+ pips

Only 2 or 3 might be less than 4 pips - and of course the trades on that make over 10 pips - say 5 might add up to 190 pips - BUT if they are mainly on 30% stake size then immediately swings the mean average bias down to 57 divided by 4

So 6 trades under 10 pips - each - 4 trades make over 190 pips - but my mean average trade on equal stake size is then under 12

Again everything you repeat connected with me is with a "negative spin"

That's your problem - not mine - so I will always have to correct you along with repeating those words - WRONG AGAIN

Regards

F

Last edited:
I am never "arrogant" or a "know all" to the "good guys" as one of my trading colleagues calls them - in fact I go out my way to try and be helpful if I believe they are genuine and are prepared to spend the time and dedication it takes over several years - after their initial 2 year of just being a "newbie"

Surely you know many of the reasons why I dont post any of my own personal trading financial information - here's just 10 reasons

1. Nobody would believe the figures - as they did for a start with Major Magnums statements

2. They would always say they have been "paint shopped" etc

3. Without providing over 2 years statements - again cherry picked would be the comment and yes we all have the odd good days

4. My personal trading accounts are private and confidential and I even commented in my first week - I would never disclose them for many various reasons

5. If I cannot trade or as many say - I am just an hindsight trader etc - why do traders with over 10 years of experience praise me ?

6. Many would spot I take trades I don't always call on my thread and similar some trades I call on my thread ( in advance) I don't always trade on the same account.

7. This leads to many thinking I am operating with 2 accounts and sell on one and buy on the other and only post the good results etc

8. Is my account in my name - or as it been copied from another trader off the internet ?

9. Proper experienced Full time retail FX traders will always spot another successful trader. They don't need to see their figures or statements - its the method that is more important

10.In my old thread I did on three or 4 separate occasions post my statement blotter showing entry price - time and stake size - just to prove that I had taken the entry prior to the actual main move - I dont think I deleted them - but even then it caused others to dislike me further - and I admit - I have put too many old members noses out of joint - so why cause them more trouble ?

Regards

F

Deluded:rolleyes:

hI hhiusa

Again - WRONG AGAIN

I don't compound my stakes or my Capital Account - as I withdraw profits anything from every 3 to 6 days

Whether or not you withdraw your profits is irrelevant. Withdrawing profits does not subtract from or change compound interest. Withdrawing profits only affects your balance. It does not change how much you make per trade.
:smart:

You are quite incorrect in that regard.

Shall I repeat that again - I dont do anything that maybe normal traders do . I am not interested in taking my capital account up to half a million or more - I want my account to stay between say $60 and $75k every week and I have no interest on trying to enter larger stakes of say 10+ lots per pip - and therefore your argument is incorrect based that I am using compound interest with my stake size

So again - I must repeat this - you are wrong with your assumptions

Next wrong point - and you just dont seem to get this

I DO CATCH MOST DAYS TRADES OF 40 -100 + PIPS - but they are not all on full stake size

So - you are wrong to say I dont catch trades greater then 10 pips !!

I do not say anthing to that effect. You said it.

Also some of my winning trades only make 3 or 5 pips - they are still wins - but of course I get more scratched trades under 10 pips than I do catch 100 pips moves that again will only be on partials with stops in profit

You obviously do not understand math. You admittedly say that they are not on a full stake size.

Here is some more math for you. If you make 40 pips on a stake size of 25%, it decreases your total net gain. That means that a 40 pip gain on a 25% stake size is the same as a 10 pip gain on a full stake size. A fortiori, you are making my point for me. If you are making 40 pips that are not on a full stake size, you are actually net less 40 pips. How big are your stake sizes?

1. 40 pips * 100% stake size = 40 pip gain
  2. 40 pips * 50% stake size = 20 pip gain
  3. 40 pips * 25% stake size = 10 pip gain.

Are you a politician or journalist ?? You are brilliant at putting YOUR "spin" on every thing you re- comment on - its so obvious

I think I need to explain this regarding my positive trade pip count - because I know you understand this - but of course with your negative spin - others may not

If I make 10 positive trade - 4 might be a lot more than 10 pips - even 50+ pips

50+ pips does not matter if they are not on a full stake size. You seem to be missing the concept of percentages. 50+ pip trade that is five times smaller than a 10 pip trade is exactly the same.

Only 2 or 3 might be less than 4 pips - and of course the trades on that make over 10 pips - say 5 might add up to 190 pips - BUT if they are mainly on 30% stake size then immediately swings the mean average bias down to 57 divided by 4

So 6 trades under 10 pips - each - 4 trades make over 190 pips - but my mean average trade on equal stake size is then under 12

You have not shown any math. Again, I will reiterate the fact that pip size is irrelevant without telling us your stake sizes. You even said that your trades that net you more than 100 pips are on smaller stake sizes.

Again everything you repeat connected with me is with a "negative spin"

That's your problem - not mine - so I will always have to correct you along with repeating those words - WRONG AGAIN

Regards

F

It is not a negative spin. Stop complaining about the "negative spin". Basically, if someone does not instantly believe your rhetoric without proof, you say that they are putting a negative spin on it.

DSM-5 NPD

...exaggerated self-appraisal may be inflated or deflated, or vacillate between extremes; emotional regulation mirrors fluctuations in self-esteem.

We have all seen the posts that look something like "I am an exception Forex trader". "Sun11 is good but I am better".

Sun as seen my intraday expertise in detail and although she is not quite at a consistent level yet - she is getting there.

Hi C_V

yes - with regards to hhiusa not seeing the benefits of Negative Balance protection - and that's what this thread was about until he wanted to bring it around just to have another go at me

Still - he will learn - and with regards me again whats happened this week after its been time to have a go at FXMO - again - and again

220242d1457202984-negative-balance-protection-fxmo-friends-march-2016.png

All you do is draw attention to my threads and more traders want to know more about my method

Its gone up from under 50 members following to over 60 now

You will be pleased that I am away on a holiday break this month and then dropping down to just a few days a week - rather than posting 5 days a week

Regards

F

Attachments

• FXMO Friends March 2016.png
    FXMO Friends March 2016.png
    24.5 KB · Views: 864
Hi C_V

yes - with regards to hhiusa not seeing the benefits of Negative Balance protection - and that's what this thread was about until he wanted to bring it around just to have another go at me

Still - he will learn - and with regards me again whats happened this week after its been time to have a go at FXMO - again - and again

220242d1457202984-negative-balance-protection-fxmo-friends-march-2016.png

All you do is draw attention to my threads and more traders want to know more about my method

Its gone up from under 50 member following to over 60 now

You will be pleased that I am away on a holiday break this month and then dropping down to just a few days a week - rather than posting 5 days a week

Regards

F

You bring it all on yourself.

Hi C_V

I have stated why I do not think it is prudent for some. I have tried to get answers from you about your use of leverage. Leverage has a lot to do with negative balance protection.

There you go again, completely avoiding my questions and statements. What are you stake sizes? What are your trade sizes?

Whether or not you withdraw your profits is irrelevant. Withdrawing profits does not subtract from or change compound interest. Withdrawing profits only affects your balance. It does not change how much you make per trade.
:smart:

You are quite incorrect in that regard.

Of course it does not make any difference to what I make money per trade - but I am not compounding my stakes or compounding my capital - that's what I am saying - and that's not the normal. My performance as to be based on a fixed capital base - as I am not taking advantage of my profit increases and my losses are not changing in terms of increasing - as I dont increase my stake size every week or month. That effects hhiusa's formulae.

We are talking oranges and apples here - a bit like you accused me of wanting to deal with just newbies (n)

I do not say anthing to that effect. You said it.

You obviously do not understand math. You admittedly say that they are not on a full stake size.

Here is some more math for you. If you make 40 pips on a stake size of 25%, it decreases your total net gain. That means that a 40 pip gain on a 25% stake size is the same as a 10 pip gain on a full stake size. A fortiori, you are making my point for me. If you are making 40 pips that are not on a full stake size, you are actually net less 40 pips. How big are your stake sizes?

Will you admit 14 pips mean average wins is different to 10 pip wins and 5 pip losses are different to 10 pip losses - you are just mudding the waters

1. 40 pips * 100% stake size = 40 pip gain
  2. 40 pips * 50% stake size = 20 pip gain
  3. 40 pips * 25% stake size = 10 pip gain.

50+ pips does not matter if they are not on a full stake size. You seem to be missing the concept of percentages. 50+ pip trade that is five times smaller than a 10 pip trade is exactly the same.

Blimey - another hhiusa - I dont do that - ie only leave 20% stake size on - so a 50 pips trade will never be less than a minimum 15 pips

Again mudding the water - I full understand what I do - maybe you and hhiusa are not missing my concept

You have not shown any math. Again, I will reiterate the fact that pip size is irrelevant without telling us your stake sizes. You even said that your trades that net you more than 100 pips are on smaller stake sizes.

Tell that to yourself - when you first calculated from just a win ratio - I make 1.5% gains per 100 trades

It is not a negative spin. Stop complaining about the "negative spin". Basically, if someone does not instantly believe your rhetoric without proof, you say that they are putting a negative spin on it.

DSM-5 NPD

We have all seen the posts that look something like "I am an exception Forex trader". "Sun11 is good but I am better".

With regards to the last comment - I am 62 yr old healthy male. I could die tomorrow - like all of us could - or probability wise I should live longer. I am not on any medication - of any type - not even paracetamols. I have never suffered with any major health issues and so I have been lucky in life - maybe because that's because I am "good guy"

As a moderator C_V are others allowed to promote rubbish ???

Regards

F

Last edited:
I have stated why I do not think it is prudent for some. I have tried to get answers from you about your use of leverage. Leverage has a lot to do with negative balance protection.

There you go again, completely avoiding my questions and statements. What are you stake sizes? What are your trade sizes?

OMG

Leverage of course as a lot to do with taking advantage of NB protection

But whether you use 50:1 or 200:1 or 500:1 - it just means you dont have to worry about losing more than your capital base.

Stakes sizes I have already said and maybe said 50 time during my two threads. All under 10 lots maximum - but all depends on the time of the day - the day of the week and my performance of the day - so could be as low as $10 or as high as |$70 per pip ifs I am on a roll and have a great safety nets of existing profits safe with stops in profits. However a $30 stake means if I leave a 30% partial stake on - it then not $9 but $10 instead.

Just to reiterate as said so many time- if I have a $50 per pips stake and my stop is 5 pips then my risk on that trade is $250 - well under the leverage of 100:1 I could use with my capital base

Hope you follow this

F

You bring it all on yourself.

I don't self promote confrontations - remember I am on private thread and its so easy not to follow me

You may disagree with my FX trading methods and don't believe anything I say - that's your prerogative - but it does not mean you are completely right

With regards to the last comment - I am 62 yr old healthy male. I could die tomorrow - like all of us could - or probability wise I should live longer. I am not on any medication - of any type - not even paracetamols. I have never suffered with any major health issues and so I have been lucky in life - maybe because that's because I am "good guy"

As a moderator C_V are others allowed to promote rubbish ???

Regards

F
Even if you want to base your performance off of an initial capital size, nobody here cares about your balance. Additionally, no one, at least not myself anyway, is cares to calculate your return by dividing the total amount you have now by this fixed initial capital amount.

You keep waffling back-and-forth about the amount of pips you make per trade. You also will not specify specific stake sizes. My math was not wrong, you just refused to give consistent information. I worked with the information you gave me.

You keep telling everybody that we're wrong but you don't provide any evidence to the contrary.

I don't self promote confrontations - remember I am on private thread and its so easy not to follow me

You may disagree with my FX trading methods and don't believe anything I say - that's your prerogative - but it does not mean you are completely right

You absolutely self promote all the time. There is not a single post by you that doesn't boast.

Several of your posts even talk about how much better you are than your cult members. You even said in your post sun is getting there but she's not as good as me.

You absolutely self promote all the time. There is not a single post by you that doesn't boast.

Several of your posts even talk about how much better you are than your cult members. You even said in your post sun is getting there but she's not as good as me.

Here's an example of different stake sizes resulting in different profits - ie a 72 pip on a partial and then a small win under 6 pips and a lot more money

This was a good run - so obviously cherry picked - and whats important is not about me - it's about my method

220248d1457206750-negative-balance-protection-trades-oct-15-examples-size.png

Attachments

• Trades in Oct 15 examples on size.png
    Trades in Oct 15 examples on size.png
    84.9 KB · Views: 1,563
Here's an example of different stake sizes resulting in different profits - ie a 72 pip on a partial and then a small win under 6 pips and a lot more money

This was a good run - so obviously cherry picked - and whats important is not about me - it's about my method

You have cropped more than half the picture. You can't hardly see anything. How is this proof of trades?

The financial instrument isn't listed. The entry time is listed. The lot size isn't listed. You obviously have not been paying attention to anything anyone has been asking for.

You have cropped more than half the picture. You can't hardly see anything. How is this proof of trades?

The financial instrument isn't listed. The entry time is listed. The lot size isn't listed. You obviously have not been paying attention to anything anyone has been asking for.

Here's a little bit more - but unrelated to results etc etc

220252d1457208435-negative-balance-protection-fx-pairs-trade-entries-exits-0ct-15.png

Just pairs - and entry and exit times

Enough teasing today - I am out its Saturday Night ;-)

Attachments

• fx pairs and trade entries and exits 0ct 15.png
    fx pairs and trade entries and exits 0ct 15.png
    86.7 KB · Views: 1,313

hhiusa

What you might ask for - and what I might be kind enough to confirm all depends on my own decision

You are not the HMRC or IRS or the FBI

I have had enough of even bothering to try and explain so many things and so please if you can understand - I know what I am doing and therefore unless you really want to read all my threads and try and understand a very complex way of intraday trading - you still will end up with many unanswered questions

With regards to my "cult members" - I am no cult leader and I think you are again so wrong to quote so many things out of context - ie Sun a follower of my method with less than 5 yrs total FX experience and less than 7 months using my method is not going to be as skilled as myself after 13+ years and over 24K trades behind me

Please enjoy your weekend and please dont worry about me ;-)

Regards

F

Here's a little bit more - but unrelated to results etc etc

220252d1457208435-negative-balance-protection-fx-pairs-trade-entries-exits-0ct-15.png

Just pairs - and entry and exit times

Enough teasing today - I am out its Saturday Night ;-)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

That picture with the entry and exit times is meaningless without the trades being right next to them in the same picture. How is it that you do not understand that?

hhiusa

What you might ask for - and what I might be kind enough to confirm all depends on my own decision

You are not the HMRC or IRS or the FBI

I have had enough of even bothering to try and explain so many things and so please if you can understand - I know what I am doing and therefore unless you really want to read all my threads and try and understand a very complex way of intraday trading - you still will end up with many unanswered questions

With regards to my "cult members" - I am no cult leader and I think you are again so wrong to quote so many things out of context - ie Sun a follower of my method with less than 5 yrs total FX experience and less than 7 months using my method is not going to be as skilled as myself after 13+ years and over 24K trades behind me

Please enjoy your weekend and please dont worry about me ;-)

Regards

F

The fact that you think I am asking for your confidential information is very telling. This fact is evidenced by the fact that you are comparing my question to be investigated by the FBI. Trust me, they would ask questions you could not evade.

F,

Am I mistaken or are there a few 15+ lot trades there?

Would ask as well what comms must you be paying to make the 0.9 pip trade a minus and even with a 2 pip gain it would be negative overall?

Cheers

F,

Am I mistaken or are there a few 15+ lot trades there?

Would ask as well what comms must you be paying to make the 0.9 pip trade a minus and even with a 2 pip gain it would be negative overall?

Cheers

There must be a reason he decided to crop the image there. :innocent: :LOL:

It does not look like 15 trades to me. It looks a picture with numbers.

The financial instrument isn't listed. The entry time is not listed. The lot size isn't listed. You obviously have not been paying attention to anything anyone has been asking for.