Need US broker for nikkei 225

awakened

Hello all,

I am looking for a broker (preferably US based) that lets me day-trade with the Nikkei 225, which does not need a large investment and will let me trade the NKKI 225 index daily?
Any suggestions would be appreciated, Thank you, Ed

Open E Cry or Think or Swim (TOS). Both offer Nikkei 225. 5k to open account at Open E cry and 3.5k
at TOS. Good luck.

Open E Cry or Think or Swim (TOS). Both offer Nikkei 225. 5k to open account at Open E cry and 3.5k
at TOS. Good luck.
Open is based in Columbus, OH and TOS out of Chicago.

Any luck with an Nikkei 225 broker?

I am looking for a broker myself to trade the Nikkei 225. What have you picked and how whats your impression so far?

Thanks.
Jai

Hello all,

I am looking for a broker (preferably US based) that lets me day-trade with the Nikkei 225, which does not need a large investment and will let me trade the NKKI 225 index daily?
Any suggestions would be appreciated, Thank you, Ed

I am looking for a broker myself to trade the Nikkei 225. What have you picked and how whats your impression so far?

Thanks.
Jai

Hey Jai, where are you located? if outside the US, FxPro is alright...also did you get info/trick from a guy named "Alex"? I have switched my search for a good broker that I can trade the minis Dow, Nasdaq, S&P500....as the Nikkei that one can trade in the US is limited to futures and different, if you are overseas, (just not in USA, unless you have dual citizenship) it is easier. Here in the US, you cannot trade CFD's, only nikkei futures and it is much different from the platform on say GCI, which is under investigation anyway. you can try this link http://www.forexpeacearmy.com and click on reviews and ratings, which is mainly forex, but some of these brokers also have the nikkei, you will have to search though, but it is a good site to get reviews of brokers...hope this helps a little, if you do find a good broker, please let me know, thank you...
Best....e~

Thanks for responding 'awakened'.

Yes, I got the method from a guy named Alex/Karl. So the GCI system they were referring to on GCI is actually CFDs? That's what I thought, even though it wasn't clear on GCI's website.

I'll let you know if I find a good broker that lets me trade the Nikkei that exhibits the same 'recoil' pattern as seen on the GCI demo system. Meanwhile, have you 'dumped' Alex's method of trading the Nikkei 225. Or are you just applying it to the mini US based indices?

Thanks.