Need to be setup to trade from home, but dont want to deal with the hassles?

ects

I run a technology group that will setup your home for trading. We take care of everything including figuring out which internet connection you should use, what hardware to use, we configure your trading software, and we do this quickly. We are based in Chicago, but have done projects worldwide. We've worked with resorts, vacation rentals, and time-shares as well as home owners. We do not do big offices, only individuals and small groups.

If you're interested send me a message and I'll give you the website and info.

Home set up at home - The Cheap Way !

Guys you don't need to be a Tech Geek to set up at home or need to pay some Tech Geek to do it for you and charge ££££ lol

iPhone not the best for pictures lol

Took my 3 year old Dell to PC shop spent £200 to upgrade:
3 Monitor Ports
New Grapics Card Nvidia
Increased Ram & GB
If you about computers (I don't) you could do this cheaper

Had 19" Monitor and bought 2 new 22" monitors from eBay £180

Desk to Trade from and hold the Monitors from eBay £20
Office chair....yep you got it eBay £20 lol

Had free internet from Orange with my Mobile Contract but was only 2 Meg. Checked with BT who said on my exchange the max I could get was 7 Meg. Called Orange to upgrade cost £10 per month for 20 Meg but I only get 7 due to old exchange.

My kids have laptops so kicked them of my PC which has now one user ME lol

Safe Trading Guys

JDTRADER, nice basic set-up. Mine is similar, nothing fancy. Very important to keep the kids off of it too!!

Peter

If you can set yourself up and you want to deal with the ALL that hassle, go for it. The service we offer isn't for the trader who is looking to "nickle and dime" his/her putting together a trading setup. It's also no just about the hardware, its about the connections and possibility of working with the trading firms to get you a better trading connection.

I run a technology group that will setup your home for trading. We take care of everything including figuring out which internet connection you should use, what hardware to use, we configure your trading software, and we do this quickly. We are based in Chicago, but have done projects worldwide. We've worked with resorts, vacation rentals, and time-shares as well as home owners. We do not do big offices, only individuals and small groups.

If you're interested send me a message and I'll give you the website and info.

Yes, I am interested :) Kindly mail me the details.