need tester

murmuration

I'm a traditional investor with a small "vegas account" for futures trading... getting my addiction needs met on the best table in the world.... lol

One of the things that I really enjoy is writing algo's that pin down the intraday pivots, I have one that it is it's fourth year of development that is particularly good at picking off turns in the market. It's a simply binary array generating about 3-4 signals in a 24 hr period. Like any fun project it's a work in progress.

what I'm hoping to do is find an active trader with a US number interested in receiving the text alerts from a tos platform for Es 15m charts and review the quality of the signals. sounds a little crazy, I know. but it's free, it's fun, and the feedback could potentially help me.

Trading intraday on 15m candles isn't going to give a whole heap of entry points for an algo...
How about download a few years of 15m data and just back test your algo?

In addition SMS/txt alerts are a little old hat these days.

Try real-time Skype/Telegram/Slack/facebook-messenger/etc alerts - Microsoft bot framework ties them all together quite nicely if you can code in a .NET language.

Agree the txt is archaic and slow.. I may have someone that can help me with that.

BT, has been done

Just want someone's usage opinion junk, funk, best ever, whatever... I've been playing with it for a couple of years. It's too good to just code dump. Could be marketable, but that's always in the eye of the beholder. That's why I wanted someone else to see the signals irt and estimate the impact on their trading.

The signal cues a swing bar on next bar, typically theyre two or more hour pullbacks with a nice spread opportunity. It works across multiple instruments, multiple time frames. But is balanced to the Es.

Maybe I can add a pic of graph ...

FYI - I'm only giving general feedback here I'm not interested in the actual signals myself :)

But how about adding a link to the backtest results and a pic of the alerts and you may get a better response from people who trade the Es market.