Need some help

gamma

Experienced member
I have been trading a long time and use a very simple technique that keeps me stable.
However this does involve quite a bit of long hours of screen watching, I read a lot about mt4 and being able to program this patform but quite honestly it all goes above my head.
I need to semi automatic my technique as it will not work fully automated it requires human intervention at times but I believe part of this can be automated.
If there are any progammer chappies here would appreciate any help and obviously will be willing to share the system with someone who can help me.

If it's simple it shouldn't take long so I'd be happy to give it a whirl. I've sent you a PM.

Having a custom signal or indicator might be your thing, then; it'll give you a "heads up" when an opportunity is likely. PM me if you still need help.

Your cat already looks like he's at least picked up the basics. Why don't you just spend a bit of time training your cat to trade for you?

alerts are good.
they dont need to be perfect, just a warning when a set-up is close by, or price "in the zone" for a trade.
avoids excessive screen-watching. and allows more charts to be scanned.

could do with some more MT-4 practice, if you want 2 shots at it.

Your cat already looks like he's at least picked up the basics. Why don't you just spend a bit of time training your cat to trade for you?

My Dog a westie who has dillusions of being a rotweiller is most indigent at your remark and demands an immediate apolgy!

I have to now put to paper some sort of sensible synopsis of my trading system and send it to all you kind people who offered to help,
Yes and working with more people on it might get more ideas to improve it.
Thanks again for all the offers of help gentleman,

I'm already wearing a pair. Sigh. There's little hope for me I fear.

My unconditional apologies to your dog gamma

/gets coat

Here's a solution. :)

2036E02B-C434-49F8-AE22-223D7C78967D.jpg

I prefer the look of these:

Carl,%20Funny%20Glasses.jpg

And with that I declare the hijacking of this thread over!

Too late!
the damn rotweliier(i.e Westie) now wants a pair so he can look cool!