Need MT4 and manager for business.

tradersvs

We are looking for MT4 for distributing real time data to the clients. (non tradable). If any one who is having mt4 license and are interested please pm me. We will discuss business. No Investment required. Golden opportunity to earn 12000$ per month.

NOT SCAM. PM me and get the details.

The MT4 licence is free, so why pay someone $12k per month ?

free? I wish you'd told me. I paid $90,000 for ours.

I think we may be talking about 2 different things.
Me from the customer point of view and you from a business view running a broker's platform ?

I think we may be talking about 2 different things.
Me from the customer point of view and you from a business view running a broker's platform ?

yes. this guy wants someone who has an mt4 software license who will permit him to log in to their mt4 manager site and redistribute the raw feeds that firms like mine have from our liquidity partners.

on the face of it it's not an unreasonable proposition but in reality it will be more hassle than it's worth and likely cause the mt4 license holder grief from metaquotes which just isn't worth the $12k per month, which actually isn't $12k per month at all but more like $1k per month.

was I tempted ? yes, for about 3 seconds. Do I think it's a viable proposition? nah, not at all.

1k$ per month.... Dont knw how you got tat figure. pls check pm again. Business never comes in a day. It takes time and the time span i gave on p.m was not big either. Not even one year i guess. Any way, if you are not interested, no issues, Thanks for the enquiry. :)

yes. this guy wants someone who has an mt4 software license who will permit him to log in to their mt4 manager site and redistribute the raw feeds that firms like mine have from our liquidity partners.

on the face of it it's not an unreasonable proposition but in reality it will be more hassle than it's worth and likely cause the mt4 license holder grief from metaquotes which just isn't worth the $12k per month, which actually isn't $12k per month at all but more like $1k per month.

was I tempted ? yes, for about 3 seconds. Do I think it's a viable proposition? nah, not at all.

Not at all. you can do a research on that. We are not doing this for the first time, everything is legal.

on the face of it it's not an unreasonable proposition but in reality it will be more hassle than it's worth and likely cause the mt4 license holder grief from metaquotes which just isn't worth the $12k per month,