Need helps on intern hunting, Thanks!

stucash

Hi guys,

I just got a financial computing master offer from a UK top school, starting September this year; and this program is actually more inclined to programing and computing (IT), rather than mathematics.

I do think that I need to go out getting a intern or even just work experience in a small company will definitely do great help on my CV and future job hunting. However, my bachelor degree was totally not relevant to finance (my major was marketing).

How am I supposed to get an intern or work experience, please do advise me, guys. Any help is appreciated.

And excuse my awkward wording and poor information quality, I will add on to make you all more informed about my situation.

And with all due respect, please do not state that there is no chance; and I do think most of time is all about reaching out and making it. Whatever the way is, there's got to be a possible and realistic way to make it.

I definitely will open an account and start spread betting 1p a time, gaining some trading experience, but I still want to go to a proper company learning more things.

Great Thanks, guys.

Any help please, or if there is any problem with this thread, please let me know as well. at least some one replies to me please.