Need help

Martha654

Hello
I am new here.I am interested to learn Forex.I know that Forex is most benefited business but not easy.so advice me
Thanks

i think you need to join demo trading game. You will get experience trading with other trader, you can know their level among others trader.I think for the newbie trader's as they can contest with other trader's and test their own skill and also strategy.It will help them to build a prudent plan for the market and also to become disciplined. Any competition that allow us to use any strategies to create profit is really can be a good place to train our idea, strategy, concept, money management and not forget the psychology, without having to worry we will loose any cent.

Do you agree with me?

Hello
I am new here.I am interested to learn Forex.I know that Forex is most benefited business but not easy.so advice me
Thanks

Maybe you should get your hands on some free forex lessons which you can google and locate in order to get some basic knowledge about it. Ignore those invitations to trading games, challenges etc as they will not do you any good.

When it comes to trading strategy I am afraid the best I can tell you is to get to the point where you can create your own and don't listen to what others are saying. Make your own mistakes and learn from them.

I believe you should participate in a demo trading. You will get experience trading with other traders and will be able to assess their skill level in comparison to other traders. I believe it is beneficial for beginner traders since they may compete with other traders and put their skills and strategies to the test.