Need help in finding good MetaTrader4 Forex Broker

wargun02

Hi All,

It seems that I'm having a tough time looking for a good Forex broker which supports MetaTrader4. My criteria is at such:

1) Highly regulated (either NFA, CFTC, FSA, etc...)
2) MetaTrader4 server is fast and connection is reliable (Alpari seems to have really bad connection on their demo server these days...I really hate slow or broken connections)
3) Quick money funding and withdrawal processing
4) Allows SCALPING
5) No sign of Refco incident

:idea:
I have tried demos on Forex ECN - Forex Brokers - Futures Brokers - Emini futures - Online Trading - ATC and Forex trading with Alpari. Real time foreign exchange trading services. Free forex news, forex charts, analysis.. Any sugestion and help is greatly appreciated.

Max Lam

There is some argument for saying that any broker who uses Metatrader 4 is dodgy. It's a great platform and I use it for free feeds and charting but I would probably always place orders via another platform with a reputable company.

The final straw for me was when I discovered there was a plug in for the Metatrader sever to deliberately screw the client...

I don't know. I have to say that I used to be highly sceptical of all the talk about traders being ripped off by brokers but I'm beginner to wonder. It's never happened to me and I dislike believing what others say when no proof is available...

Mind you, Alpari say in the small print that they don't welcome scalpers; it takes about 5 seconds to fulfil. I can't remember where I read it, though.

Actually, as for scalping restrictions by Alpari, you may check on their faq section:

FAQ - "Do you have any restrictions on scalping? "