Need advice for my peculiar case..

User_33

Hey everyone, great forum you have here..

I joined because I'm looking for advice on trading, I have ideas and dreams (that may get shot down) and I just need to know how I would approach this and where to start.. according to my vision.

So basically I want to be a "day trader", I want to make small yet profitable trades each financial day amounting to at least $1000 per week (stats later), yet my whole approach is rather different than most..

- I will not use brokers (unless you convince me to)
- I would trade with just a single commodity if I realistically could. (Gold)
- I do not necessarily need to use the stock market at all to trade, but maybe I do and maybe I want to, you tell me.
- Does the price of gold even fluctuate enough to day trade? maybe I just don't know much yet.
- I found some great charts on tradingview.com, either way I'm not sure how exactly I plan to trade.

Can someone help me, I think I need like a mini business plan or something.. I know what I intend in my mind it's just bringing that into reality.

Someone has to take the other side of the trade.
So unless you have a good friend you will have to use a broker.
Yes gold is liquidish unless you plan on buying gold coins, ingots etc.
Suggest you try the Dow or S&P 500 plus a broker and free charts.

I joined because I'm looking for advice on trading, I have ideas and dreams (that may get shot down) and I just need to know how I would approach this and where to start.. according to my vision.

So basically I want to be a "day trader", I want to make small yet profitable trades each financial day amounting to at least $1000 per week (stats later), yet my whole approach is rather different than most..

- I do not necessarily need to use the stock market at all to trade, but maybe I do and maybe I want to, you tell me.
- Does the price of gold even fluctuate enough to day trade? maybe I just don't know much yet.
- I found some great charts on tradingview.com, either way I'm not sure how exactly I plan to trade.

Can someone help me, I think I need like a mini business plan or something.. I know what I intend in my mind it's just bringing that into reality.

Are you seriously thinking about this or you are trying to pull a leg or something? How exactly you are going to trade without a broker and a market, door to door, being the market maker yourself?

hi user 33

so far i see you joined on 06/08/17, made a post asking for help, then couldn't be arsed or forgot to come back and respond to replies. Not a great start! :)

I see the OP is in Oz.
Great TV prog here about gold prospecting in Western Oz with a metal detector.
They find lots of nuggets.
You might try that ?

You need to talk to Oscar.....he's been through them all !