Need advice MET call options and trend

westphalia1

have 3 MET call options June 18 $65.00, June 18 $70.00 and Sept. 17 $65.00 call all 2021.
I also own a small portfolio of regular MET shares that I have watched the last 10 years. If between now and September 17 MET or the market should reverse how would you protect yourself or would you? Just sell the calls and go cash? Buy a put option if so when and which one? Buy a MET LEAP call option instead? The MET puts for June 18 open interest are the same as the calls. The Sept. Put option open interest is higher than the calls.

have 3 MET call options June 18 $65.00, June 18 $70.00 and Sept. 17 $65.00 call all 2021.
I also own a small portfolio of regular MET shares that I have watched the last 10 years. If between now and September 17 MET or the market should reverse how would you protect yourself or would you? Just sell the calls and go cash? Buy a put option if so when and which one? Buy a MET LEAP call option instead? The MET puts for June 18 open interest are the same as the calls. The Sept. Put option open interest is higher than the calls.
Manage it according to your plan