Nasdaq

moks

2 0
I was trading using halifax fantasy trader. I used it to buy nasdaq short term trade index shares TRINQ. Made a hefty gain. But when I signed up for a real trading account can't seem to find the damn thing even using the ticker.
Anyone know where I can buy shares for TRINQ? Or anyone have any idea where i can trade using that company?

I'm very new to trading still learning so I hope you guys understand.

Thanks

Soni999

1 0
Trinq

I was trading using halifax fantasy trader. I used it to buy nasdaq short term trade index shares TRINQ. Made a hefty gain. But when I signed up for a real trading account can't seem to find the damn thing even using the ticker.
Anyone know where I can buy shares for TRINQ? Or anyone have any idea where i can trade using that company?

I'm very new to trading still learning so I hope you guys understand.

Thanks

Tell me about it, I spent 2 months on fantasy trader following the Trinq, exactly the same, signed up, but suddenly the Trinq no longer available to trade.
I contacted them, nobody seemed to know why, they said its just there to give folks the experience. I am looking if i get any news will let you know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock