NASDAQ Trading with RSI/MACS

Iti0087

14 0
Hy!

For my method I use the NASDAQ 1- and 5 Minute Charts. For the General Entry I use the 5 Minute Charts. If the RSI(14) is less then 30 and the MACD is under -2-mark, I watch, for the best Entrypoint, the 1 Minute Chart. When the RSI in the 1 Minute Charts changes his direction from down to up, I buy Knock-Outs with a Levereage of 70 - 100.

This is really a secure thing, the only problem is that this szenario doesn't happen very often. But when it happens. it's is, with the right Levereage to make 10-25% in less then 1 hour. I m trading for 1 month (I know, I know) with this method, but it's great. I made only 5 trades from 5.1 - 5.2 but I made 64% in one month and every Trade was a winning Trade. I m really surprised that it's so easy to make money... But I'm still careful, because I know that 5 trades and one month is a very short period, but until now it's great.,...

What do u mean? Could trading be so easy?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock