Naked Trading Book?

paszkman

Guest Author
Hi, can somebody please recommend some reading I can do to learn more about naked trading? Apart from forums, any links to PDFs or any book titles would be great..thanks..

p.s. links of pics to fat guys trading not appreciated..links of pics to hot chicks trading on the other hand......

Hi, can somebody please recommend some reading I can do to learn more about naked trading? Apart from forums, any links to PDFs or any book titles would be great..thanks..

p.s. links of pics to fat guys trading not appreciated..links of pics to hot chicks trading on the other hand......

All this knowledge and experience on t2w, 55 views and no replies? Somebody must be able to point me in the right direction.. ;)

All this knowledge and experience on t2w, 55 views and no replies? Somebody must be able to point me in the right direction.. ;)
Hi paszkman,
'Ere you go - check out the books listed under 'Tape Reading': Which Books should a Beginner Read?

I've done a quick search on trading naked and related terms and come up with a few threads - there will be plenty more - you just have to hunt for 'em:
Trading Naked
Is Naked trading the last chance saloon?
'No indicators' revisited.

It's worth sifting through the Articles too. Here's one that might interest you: Price Analysis - A tops down approach Doubtless there are many more. That's your Christmas and New Year sorted!
Tim.

Last edited:

Yes, open a chart. Try to read it. Open other charts, try to read them. Reading involves looking at the information on the screen or page and trying to make sense of it.

There's no better book than this.

Sometimes with a foreign language it helps to have a primer. Here what you need is to look at the charts with your mind on emotion and on intent.

errr.. I do recollect replying to this thread.. weird!!

Anyways, for naked trading, besides the ones recommended, Steve Nison on candlestick charting is a good read.