My trading system

Laugh all you want. You don't know what you are missing. I have everything worked out and just need a high strike rate (aka high probability entry rate). Once I attain that, money will flow in like water.

Ok i'll play along !

Can I ask what you know about bbmac, if anything ?

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Ok i'll play along !

Can I ask what you know about bbmac, if anything ?

I know nutting about him. He doesn't post in threads I normally read. Care to give me an introduction ? 90% strike rate is pretty elite, in fact too elite for my instincts - unlike most people here, I find the market being an ATM for punter joes makes no business sense to the big boys and the banks. My logic was that 90% strike rate should have bought him untold riches to the point of he would have better things to do than reading beginner stuff. The fact he's not in that situation tells me he's not making the best use of his 90% strike rate and I would be able to help him in a mutually beneficial fashion.

I spent 30 minutes answering Joe's various posts then I thought **** it, why bother !

It's ok, if you are unable to count my responses. I never claimed to be easy.

Last edited:
I know nutting about him. He doesn't post in threads I normally reads. Care to give me an introduction ? 90% strike is pretty elite, in fact too elite for my instincts. My logic was that 90% strike rate should have bought him untold riches to the point of he would have better things to do than read beginner stuff. The fact he's not in that situation tell me he's not making the best use of his 90% strike rate and I would be able to help him in a mutually beneficial fashion.

Post of 2012...no contest !

Attachments

• the-lulz-boat-thumb-640xauto-22260.jpg
    the-lulz-boat-thumb-640xauto-22260.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 981
You or any one else for that matter could have a 90% strike rate (winning trades as a % of total trades) and still be a net contributor to the markets (ie a net loser) if just as one example you banked 1pip on each winner and 10pips loss on each loser across the 90% strike rate sample. Strike rate is just one metric - it is not the most important . Expectancy for example is more important than strike rate.

Thanks for your offer - There is no upside to sharing the market signals generated by my trading edge here, I am not seeking any such arrangement. I am happy with the returns I make. Your post presupposes that we are all motivated by being the 'richest' around here (or indeed anywhere,) and that somehow I may not be lol !

G/L

No need to show your indicators. Call out 10 trades and demonstrate 90% strike rate. If I had 90% strike rate, I'd be the richest man around here. Maybe you and I should form a partnership, I will take your profits to the next level.

You or any one else for that matter could have a 90% strike rate (winning trades as a % of total trades) and still be a net contributor to the markets (ie a net loser) if just as one example you banked 1pip on each winner and 10pips loss on each loser across the 90% strike rate sample. Strike rate is just one metric - it is not the most important . Expectancy for example is more important than strike rate.

Thanks for your offer - There is no upside to sharing the market signals generated by my trading edge here, I am not seeking any such arrangement. I am happy with the returns I make. Your post presupposes that we are all motivated by being the 'richest' around here (or indeed anywhere,) and that somehow I may not be lol !

G/L

Tell you what if you can give me 5 pips on 90% of the trades, I will give you 50% of all the money I make for the rest of my life. Then you won't need to get rich and can concentrate on other things you find more interesting.

But somehow I know you will not take on this offer because you have a higher purpose for what you do.

No Thanks, for the following reasons;

1. I don't trust what you will do on the 10% of the set-ups that fail - which will directly affect your offer of '50% of all you make' I know what to do - and do it.

2. I trust myself more than a third party that I have no knowledge of.

3. I have access to more margin than you will likely have - so I can likely always make more than 50% of what you can, even notwithstanding point 1 above.

4. If I am shouting set-up calls to you - it means I have to be at the desk anyway so this time will not be freed up to work with animals and children or indeed '....other things you find more interesting....'

Thanks for the offer though lol !

G/L

Tell you what if you can give me 5 pips on 90% of the trades, I will give you 50% of all the money I make for the rest of my life. Then you won't need to get rich and can concentrate on other things you find more interesting.

But somehow I know you will not take on this offer because you have a higher purpose for what you do.

4. If I am shouting set-up calls to you - it means I have to be at the desk anyway so this time will not be freed up to work with animals and children or indeed '....other things you find more interesting....'

Thanks for the offer though lol !

G/L

Now then now then now then, guys and gals, as it happenz, now is not the time to be admitting to wanting to be working with children :LOL::LOL::LOL:

How's about that than, goodness gracious....

Then you will likely lose on more than that 10% of trades. Ie if the ' sensible/optimum' area to put the stop for the set-up (ie the area where it is least likely to get hit) is more than 5 pips away from entry (very likely) and therefore you get stopped out of a good set-up due to bad stop placement then for this and likley other amatuerish reasons you will suffer from the 'profit gap' ie the gap between having a proven trading edge and not being able to get it to produce or produce as it should - for you. You amply demonstrate why I should not take you up on your offer lol ! In my next post though I will '..throw you a bone...'

For that 10% I will lose 5 pips a trade. Naturally, martingale style would not be compatible with my way.

Then you will likely lose on more than that 10% of trades. Ie if the ' sensible/optimum' area to put the stop for the set-up (ie the area where it is least likely to get hit) is more than 5 pips away from entry (very likely) and therefore you get stopped out of a good set-up due to bad stop placement then for this and likley other amatuerish reasons you will suffer from the 'profit gap' ie the gap between having a proven trading edge and not being able to get it to produce or produce as it should - for you. You amply demonstrate why I should not take you up on your offer lol ! In my next post though I will '..throw you a bone...'

Ok, I look forward to your bone. You'll be amazed what I can do with a bone. Since we don't have a deal, I can't offer more on my technique either. But it is something that will make you rich, even though you have better things to do than that, if you are able to attain 90% entry accuracy. I don't actually need such a high rate. But making allowance for inflation is always good.

High/very high probability set-ups are easier to find than you may think. The guts of an idea for one such set-up is below;

Look for eg at the eurusd cash today. Price tests deep into the previous 4hr/1hr swing lo zone ie the 4th 1hr test since the previous fractal 4hr/1hr swing lo zone was created...(this being a graphical illustration of where recent near-term demand exceeded supply sufficient for price to rise) ....on this 4th test demand again exceeded supply and a master bullish engulfing candle resulted on the 1hr - ie a candle whose body bullishly engulfed more than one of the candles to it's immediate left. - The close of such a candle in these circumstances can be a high probability trading signal to get long from that area of potential support. and the longer the t/f's involved - generally - the higher the strike rate you will achieve.

G/L

2mnnjag.jpg

29sn04.jpg

High/very high probability set-ups are easier to find than you may think. The guts of an idea for one such set-up is below;

Do you suggest entering long in EURUSD now ?

I was long close to the start of today's rally when the big boys were shaking out the longs. Now I am short. I work with 1m TF and do not necessarily disagree with your analysis. Although I am too lazy to learn/remember the candle patterns.

I don't suggest anything - I don't give trading signals - If I did I would charge for them. Another reason why we should not go into partnership Lol

G/L

Do you suggest entering long in EURUSD now ?

I was long close to the start of today's rally when the big boys were shaking out the longs. Now I am short. I work with 1m TF and do not necessarily disagree with your analysis. Although I am too lazy to learn/remember the candle patterns.