My trading journal - plus wave counting bits (old Trumps surprise visit to N.Korea)

Alive and kicking. Mods, please move this to trading journals as dont want to clog the feed with my waffle!
Red some interesting bits on trend lines and fibo. Break on trendline, currently bouncing off supply zone and trend line.
Here we go, leaving this here so I can monitor my trades whilst at desk.
Still mucking amount on a demo.

Alive and kicking. Mods, please move this to trading journals as dont want to clog the feed with my waffle!
Red some interesting bits on trend lines and fibo. Break on trendline, currently bouncing off supply zone and trend line.
Here we go, leaving this here so I can monitor my trades whilst at desk.
Still mucking amount on a demo.

View attachment 273184View attachment 273185

Hahahahahaha, the Duke's back :) :) :) :) :) :)

Duke's in for a shock. All the technical stuff on waves and the charts etc., is all considered SPAM. Goodluck!

Hahahahahaha, the Duke's back :) :) :) :) :) :)

Duke's in for a shock. All the technical stuff on waves and the charts etc., is all considered SPAM. Goodluck!

Nice to hear from you Fibo, I am back - as much as I can be. Still messing about with lines on charts and waves. Good news is I have now close to my small market capitalisation. I would have had more but I am coming to your neck of the woods later this year.

Duke, please do a review right here with the topic title, "Has Fibo helped me in any way?" If the report is poor or bad, say so, no problem, if however its good, then kindly expound. Its not for marketing purposes and has zip to do with money or Mammon. It has everything to do with, "when they round us up, can I show a card that states I helped somebody?"
Also if you see value in the introduction to Nefretiri's Versatile Prince (NVP), say so.

Thanks

Fibo

The below. Corona virus and it’s confluence with the price of gold! Is one of the things Fibo taught

When there is blood in the streets and everyone is terribly fearful and bearish, BUY
When there is euphoria and complacency and giddy optimism, SELL
Warren Buffet
--------------------------------------------------

T2W & ET are in perennial gross violation of Warren's Law.