My proposals for improved T2W

Status
Not open for further replies.
so when two people work that gag where one kneels down and ties his shoelaces behind you and the other one pushes you over the first one, who's to blame?

"his flame war with Mr Charts was hysterical. "
Aw, shucks, I must have missed out on that, I had him on ignore a lot of the time.

So who is going to take over the role of court jester to t2w?

"his flame war with Mr Charts was hysterical. "
Aw, shucks, I must have missed out on that, I had him on ignore a lot of the time.

So who is going to take over the role of court jester to t2w?

Good idea,

We need a little jester face icon that people can click, whoever gets the most clicks in one week carries the avatar (jester face) and sub-nick 'Jester', for the next week. Get it three times in a row and Sharky sends you a t-shirt with a jester face on.

It's a winner!

that it was some no-post random lurker that hacked the account

I doubt that and in my view it is much more likely to be someone who makes regular posts. I agree it is unfortunate but let's be honest as it appears that anyone who is banned can easily come back so TF could do the same under a new name. After all we have the entire membership of CB that were banned from T2W all back here under new names if what I have been told is the case.

Paul

Perhaps in fact we could start a "Mallins Monthly Memorial Prize" for most retarded post of the month

Bit like...

"I really don't like t2w anymore, i can't see where it's going, there are no real traders on here, i'm off to come back as someone else, see y'all soon, but not like i am now"

That type of retarded post? Dave, we would run out of prizes mate.

Perhaps in fact we could start a "Mallins Monthly Memorial Prize" for most retarded post of the month

Something like ... "I am so scared of swine flu I think I am going to quit my job and leave London for my secret nuclear bunker in the country"

Something like ... "I am so scared of swine flu I think I am going to quit my job and leave London for my secret nuclear bunker in the country"

That was a perfectly reasonable post and I'm not ashamed of it.

With the limited information and knowledge I had it was a rational response

Status
Not open for further replies.