My Live trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
In current "currency wars" all nations are vying for their own weaker currency to help their exports. Watch for deliberate mention of Further QE in the US when FOMC Member Hoenig Speaking at 4.45 this afternoon...

if anyone wanted to take the euro/usd trade today, it looks pretty good right now. I' m sticking to cable and aussie today, both doing fine so far, keeping it tight..

If you're in that euro trade well done! You're doing fine so far - keep it tight today

Hi are we still on 50TP for bothe these? Thanks

Looking at that now. I'm changing both to +75PL but may take less if necessary. Thats the safest route at the mo with this resistance still showing. If they break through it, they could fly and you don't want to be held back...

Look for slower, firmer, more deliberate price action for signs of that. First rejects were profit takes ( sells) at those figures. Break through is when longer term sellers give up and reverse..("the break out")

Looking to see if cable finds support above 15793 low or not now before deciding if turning point will hold

Status
Not open for further replies.