My live trades here

Trade 117

Pending Execution
Sell Limit EUR/JPY @138.68
TP @ 138.12
SL @ 139.42

use trailing stop of 30 pips

What's the purpose of this journal, just listing all the entry orders for trade after trade after trade, without ever giving the results, discussing the trades, or even mentioning which ones were ever filled? :|

Trade 118

Pending Execution
Buy Limit EUR/JPY @139.49
TP @ 140.08
SL @ 138.78

Last edited:
What's the purpose of this journal, just listing all the entry orders for trade after trade after trade, without ever giving the results, discussing the trades, or even mentioning which ones were ever filled? :|

purpose of the thread is to take action..if you want results I can post them..I just don bother with them..people who take the trades are making 200+pips in 4 weeks.
I don believe any trades need discussing, there has to buyers and sellers at any given point for the market to work

Trade 119

Pending Execution
Buy Limit EUR/JPY @138.67
TP @ 139.08
SL @ 138.08

purpose of the thread is to take action..

If you think that, then you've misunderstood how this part of the forum works, and what it's here for.

As one of the moderators already explained to you, it isn't here for you to promote yourself and your commercial signal-service.

This post will explain to you what "Trading Journals" are and why they're here. I suggest you read it carefully and then think again about what you're doing here, and why. Members aren't interested in a whole succession of trade entries without any discussion at all, and without you even saying which ones were filled. And from your own perspective, you're more likely to **** people off than to get customers, this way.

Trade 120

Pending Execution
Buy Limit NZD/USD @0.6926
TP @ 0.6958
SL @ 0.6888

If you think that, then you've misunderstood how this part of the forum works, and what it's here for.

As one of the moderators already explained to you, it isn't here for you to promote yourself and your commercial signal-service.

This post will explain to you what "Trading Journals" are and why they're here. I suggest you read it carefully and then think again about what you're doing here, and why. Members aren't interested in a whole succession of trade entries without any discussion at all, and without you even saying which ones were filled. And from your own perspective, you're more likely to **** people off than to get customers, this way.

i repeat..I am not selling anything

I am not selling anything

Not here, you're not, now that the moderators have removed your link, and changed the title of your thread. But you clearly are in the other places where you're posting these trade entries in order to self-promote, and that was clearly your original intention in posting them here, also.

And in any case that doesn't change the fact that members here aren't interested in a whole succession of trade entries without any discussion at all, and without you even saying which ones were filled.

Trade 121

Pending Execution
Buy Limit EUR/JPY @139.65
TP @ 140.08
SL @ 139.18

Not here, you're not, now that the moderators have removed your link, and changed the title of your thread. But you clearly are in the other places where you're posting these trade entries in order to self-promote, and that was clearly your original intention in posting them here, also.

And in any case that doesn't change the fact that members here aren't interested in a whole succession of trade entries without any discussion at all, and without you even saying which ones were filled.

ok

Trade 122

Pending Execution
Buy Limit NZD/USD @0.6980
TP @ 0.7018
SL @ 0.6938

Trade 123

Pending Execution
Sell Limit EUR/JPY @140.05
TP @ 139.52
SL @ 140.82

Trade 124

Pending Execution
Buy Limit NZD/USD @0.6957
TP @ 0.7018
SL @ 0.6878

Correct.

Normally when people are listing their trades to promote their signal service, at least they make some effort to dress it up a little. Not this guy. Remarkably, he doesn't even bother to specify which trades were actually filled!

This is one of only two trading forums on the web that hasn't deleted his thread (here, the moderators just removed the promotional links and changed the promotional title - apparently they'd rather have this stuff, even though it puts some longstanding members off contributing their own journals here, not wanting to "share a platform" with his kind of thing. It's their right to choose to accommodate this and drive others away, of course, but I find it a strange decision, myself).

Correct.

Normally when people are listing their trades to promote their signal service, at least they make some effort to dress it up a little. Not this guy. Remarkably, he doesn't even bother to specify which trades were actually filled!

This is one of only two trading forums on the web that hasn't deleted his thread (here, the moderators just removed the promotional links and changed the promotional title - apparently they'd rather have this stuff, even though it puts some longstanding members off contributing their own journals here, not wanting to "share a platform" with his kind of thing. It's their right to choose to accommodate this and drive others away, of course, but I find it a strange decision, myself).

I don really get what you are on about, I have never posted any promotional links , no one has deleted any of my threads. I apologized to the admin for putting "Follow me" on the title. I have not made a fuss about selling anything and I am just posting my trades.Also I am posting these trades in 4 forums. I am aware of people who are taking these trades for these currency pairs and understanding their ranges.

All the problems on this Gods beautiful earth would disappear if negative people like you changed their minds.

Trade 125

Pending Execution
Buy Limit NZD/USD @0.6929
TP @ 0.6978
SL @ 0.6868

Trade 126

Pending Execution
Sell Limit EUR/JPY @139.31
TP @ 138.72
SL @ 140.12

Correct.

This is his journal, and he's not breaking any rules. You can always use the ignore button and ignore this thread.

If you have an issue and you wish to discuss moderation, then please open a new thread to discuss. Its not fair to trash other peoples journals.

Last edited: