my journal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dad's home. I still don't know whether I should feel sorry for him, or feel afraid of him, like I have all my life. Certainly, he's not a friend and never has been. I still feel some sort of heart-ache when he hear him opening the door. It used to be the beginning of some serious harassment, non-stop criticism about something I supposedly did wrong. The truth is that my dad is and always has been a sick mother ****er. He can have all reasons for being that way, but nonetheless that's what he is, and it makes sense for me to avoid him. I don't see how behaviors like his could make me feel anything other than pity or fear. Certainly not genuine liking, that is not the feeling I can feel about him. He's an obsessive persecuting asshole.

Ellens dritter Gesang

Hows the trading?

I hope your not doing discretionary trades, you should be focusing on your systems and allowing them to work... If you want to do a bit of gambling; Put £50 in a Poker account and trade small, make it last... Thats a better way of losing small amounts of money, than forming bad habits in the markets; Because its a business... So treat it as one. And i think you'll get equal kicks out of poker because its also a sport you can gain an edge in.

Don't discretionary trade without a pre-defined plan.

German Arnolt

As Time Goes By

This day and age we're living in
Gives cause for apprehension
With speed and new invention
And things like fourth dimension.
Yet we get a trifle weary
With Mr. Einstein's theory.
So we must get down to earth at times
Relax relieve the tension

And no matter what the progress
Or what may yet be proved
The simple facts of life are such
They cannot be removed.

You must remember this
A kiss is just a kiss, a sigh is just a sigh.
The fundamental things apply
As time goes by.

And when two lovers woo
They still say, "I love you."
On that you can rely
No matter what the future brings
As time goes by.

Moonlight and love songs
Never out of date.
Hearts full of passion
Jealousy and hate.
Woman needs man
And man must have his mate
That no one can deny.

It's still the same old story
A fight for love and glory
A case of do or die.
The world will always welcome lovers
As time goes by.

Oh yes, the world will always welcome lovers
As time goes by.

Last edited:
Hows the trading?

I hope your not doing discretionary trades, you should be focusing on your systems and allowing them to work... If you want to do a bit of gambling; Put £50 in a Poker account and trade small, make it last... Thats a better way of losing small amounts of money, than forming bad habits in the markets; Because its a business... So treat it as one. And i think you'll get equal kicks out of poker because its also a sport you can gain an edge in.

Don't discretionary trade without a pre-defined plan.

Yeah, very wise as usual. So actually I could be doing better at poker than at discretionary trading in my case, because I could never gain an edge at that. Yeah: today no discretionary trading took place. I am all done with my systems. I've built enough of them. Now I'll focus on money management and quality. The quantity is enough. One big worry I have today is that this guy I paid for a laptop on ebay is not going to send it... I am really concerned about this. Even though it's unlikely that he won't do it. Now I'll go talk to my dad. I won't tell him about my worry, because he'd show his usual "support" face, that looks like a wall. It's like talking to a wall. Talking to him and looking for support is like talking to my wall. It gives me the same feelings. Should I go or should I not? I need to go because I have to go to the bathroom. From fear to pity, these are the feeling I alternate for my dad. Friendship never. I just go from fear to pity. It used to be constant fear and hate. Now it's changing. He's getting older, we're both getting older. He's finally giving me a break. I feel a lot of resentment though. It's like the guy in the Great Santini movie, if you know what I mean. Watch it, it's quite good.

Wow, a lot of work went into your post. I don't know anything about the subject you cover, so I won't dare to comment. Hopefully other readers will have an informed opinion. I've just read here that you're studying for the CMT exam, so congratulations for all your hard work. As Ali G would say: respek, man.
Thanks for the nice words on my taking the CMT program. My intention is that the preparation for the test is an opportunity for me to be aware of the areas of my weakness. I don't see any problem of passing the first test of the three but studying to get real knowledge on half of the subject areas that the sample test that I got wrong answer or I did not know is more important.

It took me 10 minutes to learn the concepts of Bollinger Bands and several years later I'd found out that I had the wrong interpretation of the phrase: When the bands are narrow, the price movements are less volatile, it could be a good point to purchase the stock - if other indocators are positive and also a point to get out of the position.

It took me several years for me to realize that my personal bias about making money in the market made me think that less votality is the time to purchase and to make money. It's the same way some people accused that Nicolas Darvas is a fraud since he wrote a story of buying more stock if it moves out of a box.

In the last few days I've learned about double-bottom format of a stock. It's totally different than what I've been thinking before.

Again, thanks for the kind words for a person who loves to be a student.

PS: From a tip of a member in this forum, I'm about to go to kindergarten for Babypips at Babypips.com, may be I know something about Forex in the next 6 months

Last edited:
I will reply as I read your post, sentence by sentence.

Taking tests to learn like you're doing is not my favorite thing but I was taught since an early age to have a passion for learning (everything is taught to us basically, or a consequence of our environment). I like better to learn things on the internet, by using google or wikipedia. Almost everything I've learned, I've taught it myself. Schools and teachers and tests are my enemies and the enemies of learning. Multiple choice tests are not as bad and so are American schools. Italian schools are disgusting: we have a lot of memorization here, no multiple choice tests and your papers or verbal exams are subjectively graded by teachers, who can choose to give you whatever grade they want, because it's very debatable and subjective how well you did.

Bollinger bands and many other technical analysis concepts are too complicated for me. I can only understand price, high, low, close, time. All my systems are derived from these concepts.

Double bottoms and other formations are not my favorite thing either because they are very hard to code and back-test, so they are one of the many things I discarded in my years of back-testing.

Well, yeah, kind words to you and to myself, because I am a student like you, so in a way I am praising in you the qualities I see in myself as well. It's just like when we tell other people "you have great taste in music" and we're actually telling them "you like the same music I like (and I have great taste)".

Yes, Babypips.com: it's good to keep learning as if you still didn't know anything and were in kindergarten. However I would like to remind you and myself that the only point of all this learning is to make money, because once that happens, I will be focusing on learning different things, like swimming, playing music... I'm certainly not testing systems on tradestation for fun. Even writing on a forum is fun only because the alternative is sitting idle and staring outside the window, or even worse finding some work to do here at the office.

You know what? I am still very very upset about my laptop not being sent yet. I am afraid I got ripped off or something like that. Besides, that computer maybe doesn't even correspond to what he posted on Ebay. This mother ****er, asshole... my payment came in yesterday for sure and he still hasn't sent me anything. I am really starting to get nervous, he's pushing me to the edge. He still has only 24 hours left to send me my laptop and then he will be breaching the agreement. Then I'll have to threaten him as usual and write him "I'm gonna hunt you down" and "I know where you live", and the usual things: death threats, mailing him bullets... I'm gonna give him another 24 hours, then I'll start. If I don't get my laptop by Friday, he'll wake up one on Saturday and find a horse's head in his bed.

Damn! I can't believe he still didn't write me telling me the code of the package. Yesterday I called him and he said he would send me the code. He still has another 24 hours before I really get upset. And if that happens he's not going to have a pleasant awakening.

Attachments

• awakening.jpg
    awakening.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 171
Ok. I asked my boss for more work. He gave me some, but I am done with it, too. So now I can officially start screwing around guilt-free. And that means I will work on my own stuff, as it is usually the case.

I am going to pick up those topics again, about the robots on sale, thereby continuing the discussions posted above:
1) WHY ARE PEOPLE SELLING THEIR SYSTEMS? DO THEY WORK?
2) What are we to think of these robots on sale (Fap Turbo and others)? Scams?

I will now proceed to read the topics I listed earlier, from EliteTrader.com and I will comment on each one of them:

1) Is Fap turbo for real?
All right, first of all: the poll is unequivocal: 25 out of 28 elitetraders think it's a scam. But, apart from all the funny jokes about it, Bigpipn says the most meaningful things:
FAP Turbo can be curve-fitted to look good on back tests but on a live account it will slowly blow out your account
which is what I thought from the start. He then cites other robots that are sold and that seem much more serious and reliable than Fap Turbo. From this thread so far I would conclude that Fap Turbo is not just a scam but a scam for idiots or very ignorant people. Then Brandonf says similar things, even more convincing in the sense that these people selling the product are not even traders, but just swindlers. Ok, I've read enough about Fap Turbo, and from here on, I'll just skim through anything written about it (unless I find something disagreeing with what we've established so far). I also gotta mention that the Forex Critic guy is a total scammer as well, since Fap Turbo is a scam and he actually says it's the best of three different products. It's very shocking because he seemed, from the video, like he was honest and in good faith. What a disappointment.

2) Automated trading - Megadroid
Ok, moving on to the next robot. den999 says what many of us were thinking already, and at the same time sums up the entire thread:
The whole forex robot industry is a scam. No one is going to sell you a highly profitable program for just a few hundred dollars. They would be trading it themselves. Think about it.
This is thread is even more entertaining than the previous one in how it exposes and makes fun of the scam this is all about. For example, cabletrader:
"95.82% Accuracy In EVERY SINGLE Market condition....678.70% Net Profit Increase In Only 104 Days.....Special Offer ONLY $97!!!"

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha......love it

Ya gotta admire these snake oil sellers, they're selling sand and packaging it as an oasis....and the naiive and gullible buy it! It's brilliant!
Before dismissing megadroid as well, I have to note that, despite all the mockery and criticism, the person who started the thread at the end replies:
The megadroid system has been talked about on various forums and I have a friend who backtested all of their results, and spent a year testing it for himself, ending up with thousands of profit. Not for me though!
He could be one of the scamsters or not. Or it could very well be that a curve-fitted system, depending on how you use it, can actually make money. But overall, let's discard megadroid as well.

3) programmable FX platforms?
Ok, here there's just one post, that from the way it begins says it all "what FX platforms are programmable and not scamsters?". Then he quotes something from the Forex Critic guy himself or from a similar web site that praises some of these scams and lists links to buy them so that when you click them he'll get credited some money. Pretty sad this "forex critic" guy. But hey, if you need money really bad, it's also reasonable to rip people off and to be disonest. The problem is if you do this even when you are not desperate for money. You know what I mean? If you need money to live, it's even ok to rob a bank.

4) Foreign Exchange Robots?
Good one, because it's by the same guy who started the other thread above about megadroid. It could mean that he really wants to know, or that he really wanted to advertise. Either way, the answers he got make me even more convinced that these robots are a scam.

5) Anyone tried Forex Lexus?
Wow, this is great. More (entertaining) evidence to the previous findings, but also a great link provided by Bigpipn:
http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/metatrader_expert_advisor/forex_lexus/demo
It seems to be a web site against these scamsters (I'll check it out later).

Last edited:
BROWSING ForexPeaceArmy.com

Let's now review this new web site, forexpeacearmy.com:
Free Forex Trading Community With Forex Signals And Broker Reviews

Their motto is "scammers pray that you don't join us today", so they should definitely not be scammers themselves.

[... browsing...]

Wow, check this out:
http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/blacklisted-folder-unresolved-cases/

One case is:
http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex...der-unresolved-cases/4778-crownforex-com.html

There they say:
...We have just found out that the result of this investigation is that Crown Forex will forced into bankruptcy and be liquidated. We have confirmed this with FINMA...

Hey, this is good good stuff, even though not relevant to my own trading right now. But wherever there's data, there's value.

Ok, the unresolved case with most views is:
http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/blacklisted-folder-unresolved-cases/2324-tradeoracle.html

NOT JUST THE SMART PEOPLE ARE TRADING: EVERYONE IS TRADING
Wow, all these posts I've been reading lately, on forums (ET, T2W) and now these on FPA, about forex robots and brokers scams, are telling me one important thing: the stupid and ignorant people are trading as well.

There's not just talented and hard-working traders like me out there, while the rest of the population is doing nothing. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying I am THAT talented: I've lost money for 10 years, but I never would have bought Fap Turbo or Megadroid, or opened an account with an unknown broker. I am in a totally different league than those people.

I am a genius compared to these ignorant, lazy, stupid people that I didn't see until today, and that I didn't even know existed as far as the trading arena. I simply didn't know or failed to realize that the rest of the population was getting involved in trading as well. I didn't realize they had realized as well that there is money to be made in trading. I thought that opening an account with a broker or placing a trade was a task beyond their reach, and that they would have given up from the start. I didn't know such average people got involved in trading as well. In how many more ways should I explain this? I am used to talking with idiots so I keep on explaining things in as many ways and as clearly as possible, so I'll just keep on explaining it over and over again.

WHY DID THIS PHENOMENON ESCAPE ME?
This fact escaped me because these morons do not make it to trade2win or elitetrader, and even less to the Automated Trading section of ET, where almost everyone is smarter than me. The poll itself that I cited earlier from it says that 25 out of 28 elitetraders believe FAP Turbo is a scam: the three idiots left are partly scammers, so this tells you how many idiots make it to ET. On the other hand these products do get sold, because there's plenty of ignorant/lazy/stupid "traders", who are looking for shortcuts, and there's a flourishing industry of scammers because of it. What a totally amazing excellent discovery!

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/3010793/forex_trading_system_fapturbo

http://www.fapturbo.com/

Last edited:
NOT the whole forex robot industry is a scam

Uh-oh... small problem: what have I been saying about these forex robots scams? Well, maybe I was partly wrong: here there's a seller who is willing to interact with customers about how well his Forex Lexus robot is performing, quite an impressive event. So not all trading robots are a scam maybe:
http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-software/5857-forexlexus-com.html

This forexpeacearmy.com is a gold mine: not necessarily useful to me right now but definitely interesting.

Here's a comparison of all brokers, software, systems, signals...
http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/forex_broker_reviews

... and wow, check this out:
http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/test_lab/metatrader_expert_advisor

Some of these robots' results (see above) are better than mine, and these FPA tests are definitely not debatable. So I don't know what to think anymore: they are not all scams. Of course I won't buy anything because I like to do everything by myself (even if you gave me your system I wouldn't be eager to use it), but still I have to say that I am puzzled and knowing what I've just learned, I wouldn't write, like someone from ET whom I quoted earlier, that "the whole forex robot industry is a scam". Let me know what you think.

It is not good a good method to follow other people's signals or systems in general (because you are in the dark, and will be screwed if it stops working or if you stop getting the signals). But after all some of these robots do work in my opinion. It's just the method of having to rely on someone else that is wrong in the long term.

Probably the fact that we automated traders don't regard this method as a good approach, explains why we look down on forex robots "on sale" so much that we don't even check them out carefully before saying they're all scams. They are not all scams. We're just mistrusting, and even if they worked they wouldn't be a good approach to trading (because you'd be screwed without a warning and they keep you depending on someone else), and also we're upset that some of us are making money by selling these robots rather than by using them. All these reasons make us overlook the results some of these robots achieve and make us say they're all scams, like I read in 95% of those entertaining threads I quoted.

Last edited:
Now, who are these great people at FPA that gave such an informative web site and for free? Thank you so much by the way.

Here's who they are:
http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.secretforexsociety.com
History Felix Homogratus aka Dmiti

Well, very interesting. It talks about illegal stuff, police, and so on. This of course doesn't diminish in any way the usefulness of the web site, which I recommend to everyone.

[... browsing...]

Wow, even more surprising and shocking: I must get to the bottom of this thing. The web site is great but, just like for those forex robots, there's conflicting information:
Ripoff Report: Forex*******s.com Felix - Dmitri Chavkerov Mr. dimitri has made headlines around the world for his cutting edge class of forex fraud.

I need some independent source of information. I'll look on ET later.

Wow, now... I was saying I'd trust the FBA guys because they're exposing other scams and now the Ripoffreport people are telling me the scamsters are the FPA guys themselves! Now why should I trust the Ripoffreport guys? Because they're not selling me any financial products, are they? I'll check it out later.

Mr. dimitri has made headlines around the world for his cutting edge class of fraud. And is the first to be caught in this type of Online fraud. Based on current information he is pretending to be a trading expert but based on financial statements he has lost a large sum of money in trading the forex market and all of his current income is from fraudulent product sales. He scares people into not buying or trusting his competitor's products then thru his massive network of forex sites sell them his forex product. A scare then magic solution that many internet scammers / fraudsters use today. He hides behind other names and web-sites and shady people.

FBA is the SCAM

Oh yes! Definitely a fraud. And they totally fooled me, too. Amazing world of internet and finance. Great genius of crime. I take it all back: I do NOT recommend his web site. Wow, it's so well made and yet a scam. So maybe all forex robots being sold could still be a scam! Thanks, Ripoffreport guys!
http://www.ripoffreport.com/

Not that I was going to subscribe anyway...

...WAIT WAIT...this thing is not finished yet: read here (image attached with post). SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IF THIS GUY IS IN JAIL OR NOT. If he's in jail why is his site still up and running? Maybe HE IS NOT A FRAUD AT ALL. Damned internet! Once I'll get home, I'll find out once and for all, and let you know.

Attachments

• snap.jpg
    snap.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
IS Dmitri Chavkerov (aka Felix) a scamster or NOT?

OK, back to Dmitri Chavkerov and my quest to find out if he's a scamster or not.

This article from Ripoff Report says (unfortunately I can't link it because it has a swear word within the link and so it won't show properly):

THE OWNER OF FOREX *******S & SECREAT FOREX SOCIETY [ FELONY ARREST MADE & FRAUD CHARGES FILED.
> >
There is an on going investigation into the activities of Dmitri Chavkerov Poster child of 21 century Internet fraud as you know or may not know he has been under investigation for a number of things for the last few years and charges have been placed against his criminal partner in a fraudulent scheme to defraud the people of the united states. Its people like this that have made the need for homeland security a must. We must all do our due diligence to detect fraudsters and terrorist. There are also numerous complaints by investors and a pending case of identity theft and transmission of personal banking information on a female victim. As well as black mail, slander and defamation. Its time to bring Mr. Dmitri Chavkerov to justice, arrest have already been made more are sure to follow if your company has been a victim of black mail, false slander or you have lost money from his services or products or feel he has caused you financial harm please contact www.ic3.gov or your report can be documented by the arresting agent [William James Cunningham ] Documentation of the current case can be found at: >>

http://www.ice.gov/pi/news/newsrelea...osangeles1.htm

Mr. dimitri has made headlines around the world for his cutting edge class of fraud. And is the first to be caught in this type of Online fraud. Based on current information he is pretending to be a trading expert but based on financial statements he has lost a large sum of money in trading the forex market and all of his current income is from fraudulent product sales. He scares people into not buying or trusting his competitor’s products then thru his massive network of forex sites sell them his forex product. A scare then magic solution that many internet scammers / fraudsters use today. He hides behind other names and web-sites and shady people.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) was established in March 2003 as the largest investigative arm of the Department of Homeland Security. ICE is comprised of five integrated divisions that form a 21st century law enforcement agency with broad responsibilities for a number of key homeland security priorities.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...marriage1.html

See CNN video

http://edition.cnn.com/video/?/video....greencard.cnn

http://www.pipwizard.com/forex*******s.htm

Iviktem
Copenhagen
Denmark

Now this article is either a joke or FPA is a joke. This is what I want to find out. It's unbelievable: I never found so much garbage on the web as when I tried to find out about forex robots being sold.

Oh, ok, there's others on ET who have been driven crazy by this garbage:
ForexPeaceArmy: real or not? Who to trust?

Hi all,

I've been searching the web now for hours and still no proof who is right: is forexpeacearmy (with that Felix guy who is SUPPOSED to be that russian guy) a fake review/anti-scam site or not? Not that I care to use any of its reviewed services, but still, I want to know!!

You see a lot of people involved on this site, on its forums, tests going on for those forex signal services etc.. and of course some reviews come out ok, but none that obvious.

The site claims that it is being bashed by proven to be scammer-brokers/signal providers (many have anti Forex P Army sites too that look convincing, but also a bit over the top in their arguments)

So, you think, ok, this guy and his site(s!) probably is just being bashed by some group for reasons of revenge... but then again... it smells fishy too.

Who is speaking the truth, FPA or the bashers?

One of both is lying because you get 'even other' review sites that hate FPA with their own reviews (all pretty much opposed offcourse :)) )

And last: I realize you answering me might as well be one of both sides... (cause that's what they do so well, quickly creating fake accounts, posting and review spamming etc... :) ) Who to believe these days?

(English not my mother tongue: sorry for grammar etc...)

Wow, this is also very interesting:
Felix the B.astard

I just sent Felix/Mmitri the following mail, but it bounced. Has anyone got another address for him, as I'd love to run something on this geezer.

Felix/Dmitri

Can you confirm that you are the Dmitri Chavkerov mentioned in the story below? Can I ask how all this is affecting your FX businesses please. It's certainly generated a lot of responses on the bulletin boards,

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-craigslist7dec07,0,3575.story?coll=la-home-center

Regards,

Lee Oliver,
FX Correspondent,
Euromoney

I am still totally puzzled like many other people:
Felix Sells Out

Here's a post from that last thread (image attached). I give up. I've done enough research. There's no way - in this case and by means of the web - to find out what is true and what isn't or at least right now I ignore how to.

Attachments

• Snap1.jpg
    Snap1.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
In the meanwhile, my day has been so frustrating, maybe because there was no work, maybe because someone stared at me at the vending machines again, maybe because of Felix, that I've opened another one of those crazy discretionary trades and this time the market is really kicking my ass. It let me get away with anything for weeks, and it finally got everything back: -1500 right now. I opened one contract on the GBP, then 2, 3, 4, 5... pretty crazy. I am totally out of control. It's not acceptable that I lose 1500 because today someone stares at me, gives me a look that bothers me, or because I am bored. I officially suck. I will go into my bath tub as usual.

When I have frustrating thoughts for one reason or for another, I end up making "compensation" trades, whereby I expect the market to compensate me for my unhappiness.

Now it occurs to me that I am really frustrated because I think I am going to get ripped off with the laptop i bought from Ebay. Either because it's not what he wrote, or because he won't even mail it to me.

Last edited:
Ok, I just called the ebay guy for the second time in two days. He wasn't even bothered. He said he got the money and that he'll mail the laptop tomorrow. He also reassured me about other anxieties I had (ram, operatins system, and other things). I am not worried about it anymore. I am not worried about Felix anymore, whether scammer or not. All I have to worry about is that today one guy looked at me at the vending machine. And that I'm losing 1800 dollars on the GBP. This is how I am. This is how my mind works. By writing everything down I realize how I think and I will remember how I thought. This is how -2000 dollars accidents take place: you're into the habit of discretionary trading, you get felix the scammer, you get stared at, no work at work, ebay anxiety... and you make the trade. -1900 now. I officially suck.

Came back from bath tub. Before going I had opened yet another contract on my losing position. Now I am down 2700 dollars. Ah ah... it just makes me laugh. This is me. I suck.

I can't believe how much I suck. Few frustrations at work, come home, open my "compensation" trade, and god punishes me instead of rewarding for the bad day I had. Wow. What a great thing systems are. Too bad I built them but I don't use them. Wow... what a totally amazing excellent discovery.

Regarding Dmitri Chavkerov I am ready to conclude as follows:

I couldn't find out if he's a scamster or not. What we're all sure about is that there's a huge conflict of interest in his web site forexpeacearmy.com, and it is that they cannot on one hand rate brokers and software and on the other hand make money by recommending/selling other brokerage and software services. You lose your credibility if you do that, because you also lose your objectivity. I think their work is probably good work, were it not for this huge conflict of interest. I don't think he's a scamster and I don't think he's in jail or being investigated for anything serious, because otherwise his site would be shut down. Whatever happened with his girlfriend and that illegal stuff related to getting a visa is true but it is not related to his trading activities. However it makes him lose a little bit more of his credibility.

His web site remains a pretty useful and well made web site: only problem is... now we don't know what parts we can trust and what part we cannot trust, because he can lie (e.g.: visa-related issues), he's slightly deceitful (all those different web sites he has), and he has a huge conflict of interest (he is referee and player in the game at the same time). So it's a good web site that has become almost worthless due to these problems. Now everyone has some conflicts of interest, maybe even elitetrader (with all the advertisements and sponsors) and certainly newspapers, but one thing is a small conflict of interest and another thing is a huge one like the one he has.

aww... I'm ko on the floor. -2000 for the day, more or less. No bouncing whatsoever on the GBP so far. what can i say: i am abolishing capitals because i am too depressed and low on energy to have to press shift at the beginning of every new sentence. i am tired. depressed. tired. no capital, no capitals.

no songs, no videos... suicide is painless would be appropriate.

no quotes. no quotes either because they'd require the shift key.

just enough energy to use one finger per letter, two fingers per letter would knock me out.

from now on i'll proceed like this, low on capital, low on capitals.

sad, sad, sad.

i'll tell you what. if you're at 10k you'll go to 0k if you're like me. that's all there is to it.

tomorrow that colleague who's been insulted at work is taking me to a job interview, he's supposed to be hired for setting up a business web site where he'll sell his signals, and he spoke to his potential business partner, who'll hire him, because he's got the cash, he spoke to him about me and my systems.

i can't quit my job to be hired by them: it would be unreasonable especially now that i have a single and i am feeling like a prince. however i could agree to sell them my signals if they pay me enough to get out of this 10k mess from which i can't seem to get out because whatever i make with automated i waste with discretionary. but maybe i won't accept any agreement at all, because these folks are going to try and steal my secrets and systems, and then kick me out. i'm better off all alone as i've been until now. i'll tell them to make me an offer i can't refuse, but no horse's head in my bed.

Watch The Godfather

Well I know ya gonna shout at me again and say 'this is my journal' but to lose money today would be difficult. See them big red candles? Follow the trend and watch the pa. Sorry you had a bad day but ...........

Status
Not open for further replies.