My FX Journal - 80% Fundamental 20% Technical

With this attitude, dude, you are oficially all alone in your "own" thread. Congrats!
I'm not your dude. Perhaps you didn't notice this is a private journal and if I wanted people posting random irrelevant sh!t in it I wouldn't have called it my fx journal and then placed it under the journal section of the site. I didn't invite you here but you still felt compelled to waltz on in here and proclaim I am officially all alone. Obviously to you, journal implies come on in and say whatever the f...k you like. I don't give a monkey if I am here alone in fact that's the way I like it because this is a tool in my journey and having people come in here like you have without opening dialogue in context to the journal is not what I want so please do me a favour and f.. Off

There has been some comments from barnier this weekend, German business warning of implementing no brexit plans and have given a deadline. Carney saying he will stay longer than July.

Sterling popped at open and I am looking to short it.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

made 20 pips off eurgbp- i have started trading on larger sizes now and i am used to seeing anything between 0.2 to 0.5 % on any given trade with bigger winners hitting 1%. Today i am up 1.8% so its going to take getting used to and i know it swings both ways.

Decided to move my journal to one note. Won't be around the forum anymore.

Keyboard warriors, Eh!
Cringworthy.

I try to remember to ban ignored people from my threads when I create them, but I often forget...
Don't think it can be changed afterward

Decided to move my journal to one note. Won't be around the forum anymore.

This is quite unfortunate for those of us who have been learning from your journal, and your other efforts.

Good luck with everything buddy and thanks for the help!
I really appreciate you taking the time to help me. I've learned a lot from you.

I found something on fx factory i wanted to share. how this account hasn't blown up by now is a conundrum. The account has grown tremendously with a 90+% win rate but there is a catch. the trader seems to target a few pips but will ride out hundreds of pips draw down sometimes over months and eventually close for a few pips profit. the account seems to have grown from 2k to 160k doing this but is currently sitting with -50k in unrealised loss. i think the flaw in the system is finally coming to light. it is very interesting how the account has grown so much though.

https://www.forexfactory.com/lmoney#acct.38

This is madness do you think it is fully automated? over 9k trades since it started thats like 370 trades a month