my favourite conspiracy theory, and others

The Beyonder

123 4
I watched Loose Change the other day, very interesting stuff.

One of the most peculiar things is that despite all these doubts/discrepancies the mainstream media are not following up on it.

Reactions: JTrader

blackcab

Established member
523 51
To me it's most rational to assume that governments/military do do shocking, immoral, counter-intuitive things, because their game and stakes are so high, and just accept it as the natural, rational way that they would behave. It seems a lot more likely than them not doing it. If you accept that, then all the excitement and paranoia of conspiracy theories goes away.

Crap Buddist

2,458 289
blackcab said:
To me it's most rational to assume that governments/military do do shocking, immoral, counter-intuitive things, because their game and stakes are so high, and just accept it as the natural, rational way that they would behave. It seems a lot more likely than them not doing it. If you accept that, then all the excitement and paranoia of conspiracy theories goes away.

Yes , but some would say it's wrong for them to behave like that, the intention of it all , what is it they fear? And why can they not be honest or even visualise achieving their goals in some other less negative way. ?

Who has told them they way of rule is best headed by violence fear ,hate ,,control ,force etc?

Why do they not see another way? Why do they not choose to lead using the opposites ?

Then all humans will match a field's flush of poppies?

TWI

2,536 254

What you also need to include is the puppet master of corporate interest. Just follow the money, no act is so despicable it does not have a price worth stealing.

JTrader

5,741 506
Alex Jones who featured in the BBC program conspiracy files 911 has made some interesting films.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock